Favorit Sport

My favorite sport is soccer :p screw football soccer is the best that why is played all over the world unlike the gay football :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen:

Yeah... what other sport besides hockey and rugby are you allowed to, and even encouraged to, physically assault someone for three hours and not be thrown in prison?

Football, Drag racing, or Bird hunting, there all good... bird hunting would be funner if I wasnt such a sucky shot. :cowb:

Football.

Metric football (soccer) comes in third, behind hockey.

I can watch basketball, but watching baseball on TV is grueling. That's definitely a sport of atmosphere. In the park, wide open field, hot dogs (natural casing), cold beverage of choice, and watching a game play out in front of you. That's the only way to watch baseball.

Baseball .... go Yanks! *hides* I'd like to go see a baseball game in person, I would love to visit all the old stadiums - Chicago, B-Town and of course Yankee Stadium. But I like the entire fact that I can be a vocal fan though - as you know Yankee fans make their opinions be known - "hey Jeter try hitting a ball!"

But baseball and then football.

To participate in: Equestrian (Show jumping, polo), snowboarding, wakeboarding, soccer and tennis.
To watch: Cycling, soccer and tennis.

Cricket, or swimming

(would u believe i am abt to take up triathlons *gasp* wish me luck lol)

Back