Topic: me

Soccer
Basketball
May 1st, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtf2
-Skydiving ( did it twice lol)
Skydiving isn't a sport, it's a means of transportation!

Tandem jumps?
May 1st, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Skydiving isn't a sport, it's a means of transportation!
Gravity sucks...
I did some skydiving myself back in the "good ol' days.." (75 freefalls)
My personal "record" is 9 jumps in one day, and I was just as tired then as I would be after a good running session, and the smell, ohhh the smell, when you pass 10,000 feet is enough to classify this as an "extreme sport" without having to jump out of the perfectly working plane..

Here's a nice collection of skydiving humor (Norwegian/English), from a site I made for my skydiving club at the officers school...
http://www.home.no/ksfsk/fallskjerm_humor.htm
--
Boots
May 1st, 2004  
Arabess

Topic: Re: Favorit Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman105
And no, man hunting is not a valid ansawer
Ahhh....and just when I had a great plan for my Saturday night!!!

(different kind of man hunting.... )
May 1st, 2004  
RnderSafe

Topic: Re: Favorit Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabess
Ahhh....and just when I had a great plan for my Saturday night!!!

(different kind of man hunting.... )
Women.

May 2nd, 2004  
Battleaxe

Racquetball and TDY volleyball. I say TDY because that's usually the only time I get to play.. and it has to be on a sandy beach somewhere's.. say Diego Garcia.. or Guam, (with a cooler full of beer too.). and that's the best..
May 2nd, 2004  
Jamoni

Skateboarding. Although, since I've hit 30, it's kind of lost it's charm, mainly due to hyperextending my elbow and tearing the capsule in my wrist. Dropping in on a 12ft vert is harder than it looks. And it looks pretty hard.
May 6th, 2004  
Marksman

Sport marksmanship
May 7th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Football. Played it this year, but next year I'll be too small (going to high school)

Running, now thats a man's sport. I don't mean no sissy jogs on a rubber track. I mean running in 115 degree weather 10 miles up a mountain-- then back. With no water. Naked (ancient Greeks got it right). That was fun .
May 7th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
Football. Played it this year, but next year I'll be too small (going to high school)

Running, now thats a man's sport. I don't mean no sissy jogs on a rubber track. I mean running in 115 degree weather 10 miles up a mountain-- then back. With no water. Naked (ancient Greeks got it right). That was fun .
Football, don't worry about - save your knees so you can blow them out jumping from AF planes.