Favorit Sport

RnderSafe said:
Skydiving isn't a sport, it's a means of transportation!

Gravity sucks... :lol:
I did some skydiving myself back in the "good ol' days.." (75 freefalls)
My personal "record" is 9 jumps in one day, and I was just as tired then as I would be after a good running session, and the smell, ohhh the smell, when you pass 10,000 feet is enough to classify this as an "extreme sport" without having to jump out of the perfectly working plane.. :lol:

Here's a nice collection of skydiving humor (Norwegian/English), from a site I made for my skydiving club at the officers school...
http://www.home.no/ksfsk/fallskjerm_humor.htm

Racquetball and TDY volleyball. I say TDY because that's usually the only time I get to play.. and it has to be on a sandy beach somewhere's.. say Diego Garcia.. or Guam, (with a cooler full of beer too.). :) and that's the best.. ;)

Skateboarding. Although, since I've hit 30, it's kind of lost it's charm, mainly due to hyperextending my elbow and tearing the capsule in my wrist. Dropping in on a 12ft vert is harder than it looks. And it looks pretty hard.

Football. Played it this year, but next year I'll be too small (going to high school) :evil:

Running, now thats a man's sport. I don't mean no sissy jogs on a rubber track. I mean running in 115° degree weather 10 miles up a mountain-- then back. With no water. Naked (ancient Greeks got it right). That was fun . :rambo:

FutureRANGER said:
Football. Played it this year, but next year I'll be too small (going to high school) :evil:

Running, now thats a man's sport. I don't mean no sissy jogs on a rubber track. I mean running in 115° degree weather 10 miles up a mountain-- then back. With no water. Naked (ancient Greeks got it right). That was fun . :rambo:

Football, don't worry about - save your knees so you can blow them out jumping from AF planes.

sorry to drag up an old thread

cricket!!!! GO THE AUSSIES!! is anyone willing to put bets on the ashes :lol:
i like watching soccer (we dont call it football here!!) rugby (damn johnnie wilkinson :p , but damn his kicking leg even more :lol: )
and yeah, anything thats fast paced and involves a bit of action.

oh and curling, but only with Roy & H.G's commentary ala the winter olympics

sport

Locke said:
sorry to drag up an old thread

cricket!!!! GO THE AUSSIES!! is anyone willing to put bets on the ashes :lol:
i like watching soccer (we dont call it football here!!) rugby (damn johnnie wilkinson :p , but damn his kicking leg even more :lol: )
and yeah, anything thats fast paced and involves a bit of action.

oh and curling, but only with Roy & H.G's commentary ala the winter olympics

must agree, cricket plus rugby union and afl(aussie football).
i'd put a bet on that england wont win the ashes for a very loooooong time;)
Roy & H.G's comentary is close to the best you can get:)

I would go with football but a neck injury ended my football days when I was in the army at the age of 24. Now I'd go with paintball.

what about baseball it is the best game out there. im hispanic and i used to love soccer but after i learned how to play baseball i learned to love it

Back