Favorit post WWII Fighter/Bomber. - Page 3

--
Boots

July 11th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
Bf-109 was good high caliber rounds,not so great speed,but a good plane.Spitfire was more manowarouble and faster,i stick to the Mesershmit 262 8)
P-51 was better!
It lacked in speed, and it depends on what version of Bf-109 you're aiming...... But if You want really loaded plane of guns, Ya, bro, need FW-190! It was armed, that it couldn't be more....
Me-262, is exellent plane for that age..... But it lacked very much in manouverability, but it certainly was the greatest painmaker to the Allied bombers............. But in dogfight, he was faster, but allied fighters were the most manouverable.... So it was luck..................
July 17th, 2004  
GADefence

Favorite post world war 2 aircraft? Hands down the Tomcat, just love that figther.

And I can't believe people said the starfigther! I'm sorry, I just really can't.
July 18th, 2004  
GADefence

Topic: Re: well

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller69
the B-52 is pertty awsome for bombers,and for fighters i have to go with the F-16 Tomcats
F-14 Tomcat.
--
Boots
July 19th, 2004  
Joker

Have to say A-10!!! We have a lot of fighters flying over and around my hometown and the sound of these A-10s is absolutely amazing. The gun i think 30mm Gatling is awesome. You can hear it for miles.

Greetz Joker
July 23rd, 2004  
Bootboy82

Everything that is stealth
August 17th, 2004  
Keist IV

I like the A-10 for its payload capacity plus just looking at it says Don't With Me! and the F-16 for its agility.
August 17th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Also Goblin's cool 8)
August 28th, 2004  
Trevor

Favorite
WWI - Fokker Triplane
WWII fighter - p-51
Korean War - F-86 Sabre
Vietnam - F-4 Phantom2000
Modern - Tie between F/A-18E and F-16C
December 24th, 2009  
ctayfor

Canberra http://www.acig.org/artman/uploads/ba02b.jpg
I know, I know, it's only just post WW2.