(Fav. Type of clothes)

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
Please dont tell me this exists somewhere.

Anyways, I like the 18th century pirate captains clothes. That sort of style.

But now, I wear tshirts and pants.. 8)

BROOKS BROTHERS

I know that i'm only 15, and that most of the stuff in that store cost more than my life, but I love the store! I have some of their clothes, and i'm gonna beg my parents for one of their suits for Christmas.

"but mom, its only $799.99!!!!!!!!"

:rambo:

Anything that has long legs, goes to at least the top of my hips and shirts that have all the fabric there.. that's what I like.. Oh.. and sarcastic sayings.. my favorites "Please don't interrupt me while I'm ignoring you" "I'd like to help you out... Which way did you come in?" "Chaos, Panic, Destruction..... My work here is done." :) Novelty shirts like that rawk :rock:

i would have to say matching (preferably school-provided) sweat pants and sweatshirt (w/ a hood), also preferably with my name one the back of the shirt. its my favorite style of dress in the colder months.

i love Brooks Brothers, does that count as old. My mom says they're old mans clothes, but i dont think so. they mostly sell suits, and i so want to get one, but, they are really really really expensive :evil:

www.brooksbrothers.com

someday though, someday

:rambo:

RM Williams boots, moleskins or a pair of old Levis, polo shirt or RM Williams shirt. Belt buckle the size of a toaster. Very country.

In summer I go for a pair of boardshorts and a t-shirt or blue Bonds singlet.

Walmart all the way. But im a poor college student dont have much choice. Except when the parents buy something nice like tommy, or raulp shits.

Back