(Fav. Type of clothes)

I'm a grubby bugger so I wear some of the 40 or so pairs of overalls left from my work. White, Blue, Green, Safety Orange and Red Insulated for winter outdoors. Comfort, practicality and no ironing for the little woman. She loves me,... and who could blame her?

I knew it, iknew it without being told.:thumb: Does the Wife make you wear a white shirt under your overalls for church service?

I went from pickle green to "company casual" but I do like to wear Levis and deck shoes, no socks, on weekends. Usually a pocket tee that has something like "XXX property of my grandkids" , "PAVEWAY", "MAVERICK", "RAYTHEON", "LASER VISION", "HARM", "HARPOON" or whatever the project of the day is, stamped on it. I haven't had to buy tee shirts in years.

during the winter im fussed at bc all i want to wear then is a pullover hoody sweatshirt...not that it gets real cold in la but we do have our moments lol...just not enough of those moments lol

during the winter im fussed at bc all i want to wear then is a pullover hoody sweatshirt...not that it gets real cold in la but we do have our moments lol...just not enough of those moments lol

I guess you've never duck hunted barechested in december, while wet.

Freedom!!!

GGRRRRRRRRRRR:box:

I'll give yer's "man skirt"!

Just wait till I fix my tights then I'LL sort yer out!
:firedevi:

Oh, hmm, I have don't have good knowledge with kilts but, something for everyday use, worn home, any shape, any clan, any sept :brave:

Sorry mate, but a kilt is not just what you wear, it shows a distinctive alliance or loyalty to which you would wish your family name to show long term (generations) to fidelity and alliegance. (Did I spell it right?)

Having read many of your posts and read your profile, may I suggest the Wallace or Bruce Clan?

You seem a decent person, with an honest regard for Scottish regalia. Please conduct a search online (plenty of sites) regarding Tartans and their links. Even as someone outwith our land, YOU by nature and demenour are welcome to wear the kilt!

If you so choose a tartan, then at my cost, I will forward one to you, of your size and choice of tartan, with my best regards.

I will look for your reply at 15.00hrs Greenwich mean time on the 15th of July.

My E-mail address is hugh_allan39@hotmail.com

Semper Fi Mate!
:salute2:

PS

The kilt I would send you is not the "victorian" version worn by many, but the full wrap-around as worn by real Scotsmen.

Last edited:
AlphaHound said:
Sorry mate, but a kilt is not just what you wear, it shows a distinctive alliance or loyalty to which you would wish your family name to show long term (generations) to fidelity and alliegance. (Did I spell it right?)

Having read many of your posts and read your profile, may I suggest the Wallace or Bruce Clan?

You seem a decent person, with an honest regard for Scottish regalia. Please conduct a search online (plenty of sites) regarding Tartans and their links. Even as someone outwith our land, YOU by nature and demenour are welcome to wear the kilt!

If you so choose a tartan, then at my cost, I will forward one to you, of your size and choice of tartan, with my best regards.

I will look for your reply at 15.00hrs Greenwich mean time on the 15th of July.

My E-mail address is hugh_allan39@hotmail.com

Semper Fi Mate!
:salute2:

PS

The kilt I would send you is not the "victorian" version worn by many, but the full wrap-around as worn by real Scotsmen.

O' your words are great, priceless, entering me like a sparkle. So much honor, pride and glory. My greatest respects to you :salute2:

Ofcourse, a true ancient Wallace clan tartan would be my dream.

For William Wallace, [SIZE=-1]pro libertate.

[/SIZE]

Back