Fav.Game

Im sure this has been done before but anyway.

Operation Flashpoint
Joint Operations
Counter strike series.

I'm a sucker for all the old board games - scrabble, monopoly, backgammon and particularly Chess. (They still haven't invented a better thinking game than chess) I think its about the interaction though - playing on-line just isn't the same.

I like chess, and othello alot and there's plenty of computer games I like, but my favorite game is poker. Poker night with friends is something I always look forward to. One thing I hope I can find again after I move soon.

WARmachine88 said:
rotc boy said:
awp is a noob gun in cs, its a one shot kill sniper rifle

i play cs, and dod

noob guns lol....

some of the best players use awp and Desert Eagles in any maps....

i hate them, funny story though...i had an mp5 and there was a guy with an awp on the other side of the map and he fired once, missed, twice, missed again, so i finnaly saw where he was shooting from, fired one shot and it hit him in the head and killed him.... :shock: yea, i got kicked for hacking

rotc boy said:
WARmachine88 said:
rotc boy said:
awp is a noob gun in cs, its a one shot kill sniper rifle

i play cs, and dod

noob guns lol....

some of the best players use awp and Desert Eagles in any maps....

i hate them, funny story though...i had an mp5 and there was a guy with an awp on the other side of the map and he fired once, missed, twice, missed again, so i finnaly saw where he was shooting from, fired one shot and it hit him in the head and killed him.... :shock: yea, i got kicked for hacking

lol...sad fact is that awp this beautiful weapon is often misunderstood as noob gun because of the kind of people you have encourtered.

next time i advise you to knife him.

Back