Fav.Game

I like Gattlefield 1942, and most racing games. I also enjoy Risk and the Farming Game. (anyone else heard of that one?)

I am a thinking man, and something of an intellectual, but I despise chess. I think the reason is that I only ever played with a genius friend who could probably give Bobby Fischer a run for his money. It's hard to learn to like a game that you always lose. ;)

Medal of honor, i've got all of them, even the ones for PS1,and the battlefield 1942, even though i never play anymore

:rambo:

My fav has got be Hearts of Iron 2 and I also play the operation flashpoint series. Mostly I play PC games although I enjoy Madden for XBOX.

Never heard of Hidden and Dangerous. When was it released? For pc right? Thats all I have.....don't like Playstation, Xbox, or any of those things.

Our national pastime... Baseball.

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
~Rogers Hornsby

The Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon series, Rainbow Six Series, Splinter Cell series and America's Army. I do enjoy the occasional break from reality and spend months playing The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind though.

Yea. GhostRecon2 is cool, but if anyone, i mean anyone even redleg himself thinks they can beat me in halo2 and knows somewhere where they can get on xboxlive let me know so i can eradicate you and make you cry!!!

Back