Fav Class

Darcia

What is your Favorite Class in School....

For me it would be World Studies and Science as my Favs and English and Math as my least favorties.

Our school system here is based around computing, geography, politics (debates), English, and History.

Bad thing is, it switches from geography to history year by year.

e.x

9th grade - Geography
10th grade- History

etc...

--------------------

Favorite class : Geography (for now), then it's Debate.

Dameon said:
Lunch is another good one. However it is also my shortest being only like 20 or 25 minutes.
Wow, we have 35, but we also have open campus :D That time doesn't seem long enough.

For my current schedule I'm really enjoying my CT/Middle East class. But for high school it was...ah...they all sucked, from calculus to music, all crap. I can tell you what class I've hated to most in all of my career as a student, Calculus 3. What a biatch of a class, right next to that is Differential Equations btw.

I liked Physics...it was very interesting...and the teacher was a hottie mom; who would have imagined, right.

@Trevor:
What did you take @ Physics 12?

@all:
What kind of class is logic? Like maths perhaps?

Geography or maybe languages... It was a long time ago, but I still remember the English, German and Japanese classes...

rOk said:
I liked Physics...it was very interesting...and the teacher was a hottie mom; who would have imagined, right.

my high school chemistry teacher was a total hottie. she was fresh out of graduate school when she came to teach our class.

Back