Fav Class

My favorite classes were (in no particular order):

2nd language English
History
Geography
Politics

and in my last year in school, i've had a nice teacher so ich even started to like....*drumroll*....LATIN :lol: :lol:

egoz said:
rOk said:
I liked Physics...it was very interesting...and the teacher was a hottie mom; who would have imagined, right.

my high school chemistry teacher was a total hottie. she was fresh out of graduate school when she came to teach our class.

All of my teachers are like in thier late 40's and early 50's

Hmm never really liked school, but probably english, US history, or Child Studies, at least for High School. Right now in college they all pretty much suck. Has anyone figured out how college algbra relates to real life. Is there any way to listen to someone teach it for two hours, without the help of amphedimes? I don't think there is, but let me know. Rock Climbing is probably my favorite class. That class rules!

bonnieblue716 said:
Hmm never really liked school, but probably english, US history, or Child Studies, at least for High School. Right now in college they all pretty much suck. Has anyone figured out how college algbra relates to real life. Is there any way to listen to someone teach it for two hours, without the help of amphedimes? I don't think there is, but let me know. Rock Climbing is probably my favorite class. That class rules!

i question whether any type of math is neccessary in college at times. during a few of my calc courses we found out from a friend that engineers really don't need it because there are books and programs that'll solve it for you. but there is always that "incase" because your batteries may die or you could lose your formulas paper i guess.

Yeah, that's true, at least for some careers. Still how will a kindergarden teacher, or some one in law enforcement, need to know what the heck X is suppose to be. If.... well actually I should say When, I pass this smester I should be done with all my math. I'm trying to take my hardest classes first to get them over with. My math teacher is finally starting to get a sense of humor, so it's not that bad anymore. Oh and incase you're wondering, I don't really have to have rock climbing, but I have scholarship money so why not. It'll count as an elective and is super fun.

Hmm, this was a while ago.... In H.S. my favorite class was literature.

In college it was a tie between history and literature.

Definitely history...love it....I've seriously thought about becoming a history teacher....reading it, actually takes me to that certain time and place...I also love researching about both my cultures and family...its so damn intresting to know, where I come from....:mrgreen:

High school: weightlifting and physics
College (thus far): Nuclear Reactor Operators Course (that's right, I learned how to run a small nuclear reactor), Calc 2 (mostly because my teacher really knew his stuff and presented it knowing that most of us would never see it again), Electricity and magnetism (again an awesome teacher who really knew his stuff), and ROTC (mostly because I'm getting paid to do it and it feels good to know that out of 32,000 students only about 300 of us get up at an uncool hour to beat ourselves up working out).

Back