Fav Class - Page 2

--
Boots

October 27th, 2004  
Darcia

Your lucky. we only get 25 minutes for lunch. 5 of which is spent getting our food.
October 28th, 2004  
battery

Our school system here is based around computing, geography, politics (debates), English, and History.

Bad thing is, it switches from geography to history year by year.

e.x

9th grade - Geography
10th grade- History

etc...

--------------------

Favorite class : Geography (for now), then it's Debate.
October 28th, 2004  
USAOwnz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
Lunch is another good one. However it is also my shortest being only like 20 or 25 minutes.
Wow, we have 35, but we also have open campus That time doesn't seem long enough.
--
Boots
October 28th, 2004  
egoz

For my current schedule I'm really enjoying my CT/Middle East class. But for high school it was...ah...they all sucked, from calculus to music, all crap. I can tell you what class I've hated to most in all of my career as a student, Calculus 3. What a biatch of a class, right next to that is Differential Equations btw.
October 28th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

I like History then English, then math, then computer, but I absoulutely HATE logic... Cant stand that class.
October 28th, 2004  
Trevor

Geography 12 is pretty cool. Physics 12 is really hard, but I like it anyways.
October 28th, 2004  
rOk

I liked Physics...it was very interesting...and the teacher was a hottie mom; who would have imagined, right.

@Trevor:
What did you take @ Physics 12?

@all:
What kind of class is logic? Like maths perhaps?
October 28th, 2004  
A Can of Man

German
October 31st, 2004  
peacekeeper

Geography or maybe languages... It was a long time ago, but I still remember the English, German and Japanese classes...
October 31st, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rOk
I liked Physics...it was very interesting...and the teacher was a hottie mom; who would have imagined, right.
my high school chemistry teacher was a total hottie. she was fresh out of graduate school when she came to teach our class.