fat boi wantin 2 join uk army eny ideas of how?

Azimhussain

ayt, am 16 yrs old n i can join at 17 but am overweight so guys eny ideas of how 2 lose weigght real quick 2 join,
i've always wanted 2 b a solja since my maternal great uncle told me that he was a pilot in ww2 :visor:
i did sum research n i found out that i only need a limited fitness lyk level 10 in bleep test i got 6 in skwl so i can do that
but eny help?? its my dream n my parentz dont want me 2 join coz i got good results

n dey r muslims n dont fink i should join n fight so help wit that
many fanx 4 help
ps does any1 knw the level of fitness 2 join the US marines or royal engineers or the navy and RAF:cheers:

I am pretty sure proper spelling is a prerequisite for any modern military force.

But I am sure some professionals can post further information to you soon.

Kind Regards.

Just be active dude, you dont need to kill yourself with exercise but you will need to be able to do press ups and pull ups and the like so practice that.
Mostly do a lot of running, start slow and build up to longer runs, or if you are really unfit start on a cycle. Attitude is everything man believe you can and push yourself!
Requirements differ for each army so talking to a recruiter or checking the website is the best idea.
Good luck.

Getting in shape is only part of it.
It also requires basic knowledge of the British language and mathematics.

thanks guys and i am 4rm britain, i did not have time 2 write properly as i had to go to the mosque and prayer otherwise my dad woulda killed me! and i do cycle and that i lost 5 kg over ramadan

Further research would probably come up with the tests and some indication of the fitness level requiered, and if you start training with that as a goal you should be on the right track.

If you're doing well in school, I'd suggest you stay there and improve your grades while you keep on training your physichal skills, that plus 4-5 more Ramadan, and you may actually have a chance to follow in your great-uncles fotsteps.

Why should opt for humping heavy back-packs with the infantry if you can get wings with the RAF?

Back