The Fast and The Furious:Tokyo Drift

OK, so this is pretty much the GREATEST CAR MOVIE EVER! I love his Evo, and Takashi's Z. And Han's RX-7. They're all beautiful. And his Mustang at the end. Awesome movie. I recommend to anyone who likes cars, Japanese girls, "mob" type crime, or good movies. The ending, after the mustang race, is kick-ass. I won't reveal what happens, but it will make you happy. BTW, where I went to see it, there was a gigantic car show in honor of the series. BOO-YAA!

The series has always sort of irritated me by hyping and glorifying the "ricer" crowd. Seems like every time one of the movies is released, I see more bad paint jobs, more ridiculous spoilers, and louder exhausts.

The last two movies have been rather silly in terms of plot, and not terribly accurate. Is this movie really worth my $8?

It is an improvement as far as the first two in the series. The drifting scenes are very realistic. There is a tad more of a "mechanics" aspect to it, you see him working on cars instead of just having them and racing them. Sure, you have to have a bit of "ricer" to it, after all it is TOKYO:home of the ricers...The one bad paint job on there is supposed to be there. Its funny, you'll know what Im talkin about if you see it.The plot has a bit more depth to it this time...IMHO.TomTom, did you and I see the same movie? Did you see the movie at all? Have you watched the entire series?

I liked the first one(Vin Deisel made the movie, I dont care what anyone says i like his acting) , wasnt too big one the second one, no plans to see the third.

I like a good race, but the drifting thing is good for show but its a terrible form of raceing.

It makes racing tougher. (Almost) anyone can drive a car faster than another guy, but it takes a special breed to drift.

Thats why its called a show, and no it takes practice to be faster than another guy.

i went and saw this today
i agree that it was better than the other 2 movies, but theres barely any working on the cars like you said Henderson
i liked the ending with Vin Diesel in the Buick, but i wouldnt think a muscle car would be too good for drifting to be honest with ya

the one the main character was driving? pretty nice, but it doesnt have that nice deep sound a mustang should have

Back