The Fast and The Furious:Tokyo Drift - Page 2

--

June 22nd, 2006  
Rob Henderson

It makes racing tougher. (Almost) anyone can drive a car faster than another guy, but it takes a special breed to drift.
June 22nd, 2006  
Rabs

Quote:
It makes racing tougher. (Almost) anyone can drive a car faster than another guy, but it takes a special breed to drift.
Thats why its called a show, and no it takes practice to be faster than another guy.
June 23rd, 2006  
Rob Henderson

It takes a better car. That and the right conditions, and I could be faster than the other guy.
--
June 24th, 2006  
rotc boy

i went and saw this today
i agree that it was better than the other 2 movies, but theres barely any working on the cars like you said Henderson
i liked the ending with Vin Diesel in the Buick, but i wouldnt think a muscle car would be too good for drifting to be honest with ya
June 24th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Look at the Mustang with the Skyline...
June 24th, 2006  
rotc boy

the one the main character was driving? pretty nice, but it doesnt have that nice deep sound a mustang should have
June 24th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Because it was a Skyline Engine.He couldnt have done it with a stock Mustang engine...
June 24th, 2006  
rotc boy

i kno, i was just saying that it would have been better with the deep American muscle sound
June 24th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

I hear ya. I love American Muscle. The 69 Mustang GT in "Gone in 60 Seconds" made me cry.