for fans of attila?

infamous as the implications of a cultural focus for a large restless minority may be problematic for the dominant culture in power.

famous to everyone else in the world.

no tomb yet.

some clues
http://sophistikatedkids.com/turkic/10%20History/Djagfar%20Tarihi/Volume3/DjagfarTarihiV3P5En.htm

i'd look north to the city of arad where that pinch in the river is [there is a turkish fortress there]. that would be the perfect place to block the river and bury him in the bottom of the bend.

and there is this
http://216.109.132.28/t5.jpg

which looks like a burial ground. its just south of the big unknown city.
there is a known roman wall the passes right by there and you might see what looks like an unknown roman city attached to it.

Last edited:
one legend is that slaves diverted a river and built his tomb in the bottom them let the river go again. the slaves were then killed. the group of huns responcible were a tribe called the szeklers and coincidently, the little town to the northeast of the big unknown city was called szekzany.

he's not the first or only king to be buried in a river.

i could provide you with local contacts [trustworthy and protective] in timisoara and advice but it's impossible to have my name associated with it but i do wish i could. the key is for this to be newsworthy and its a great story you two teaming up to discover this on google. they [google] will be tickled and maybe good people to approach for funding becasue they are into funding cultural stuff. you need an archaeologist.

i hope you've done some looking and have come to some initial conclusions that this seems to be a real discovery and you're not just taking my word for it because this is the weirdest way anything like this has ever happened. but what is weird? welcome to the 21st century gentlemen.

yeah... well as I said, the problem is that we are still bussy young men 8) and havent planned anything yet.. because we need advise on everything, seeing that we dont even have a great knowledge of this mans life..

Back