Fallujah Leaflets

AlexKall said:
RnderSafe said:
I think he meant biased (?)
Thank you! ;)

Well,, I guess I was a bit more biased than I usually are on this one.. :oops:
It's just that this has been tried som many times before, and it has almost always failed... :?
(and It's been a very stressful day at work now, leaving for Sweden early monday morning..)

I actually do not see a "bias" in the information provided, stating a personal opinion cannot really be considered biased (or every one of your posts would fall in the same category, AlexKall ;) ), I have always viewed "bias" as what happens when someone takes some legitimate information and twists it to further or display their own agenda (see the "More American Evil" thread).

But on-topic, without U.S. military support in the city, I fear the operation is doomed to become a failure, from what I have heard, it doesn't seem that most of these insurgents/terrorists just want America out, they also want to take away the new found freedom of their fellow citizens and intall a government resembling that of Iran, so I do not see them bowing to the wishes of any democratic Iraqi government anymore than they would to our own.

Redneck said:
I actually do not see a "bias" in the information provided, stating a personal opinion cannot really be considered biased (or every one of your posts would fall in the same category, AlexKall ;) ), I have always viewed "bias" as what happens when someone takes some legitimate information and twists it to further or display their own agenda (see the "More American Evil" thread).

But on-topic, without U.S. military support in the city, I fear the operation is doomed to become a failure, from what I have heard, it doesn't seem that most of these insurgents/terrorists just want America out, they also want to take away the new found freedom of their fellow citizens and intall a government resembling that of Iran, so I do not see them bowing to the wishes of any democratic Iraqi government anymore than they would to our own.

My posts are allways biased besides those that are not ;)

Rndersafe by that i meant, it will be alot of casualtys if USA launches a direct attack on the city. And us see Marines are falling back now. I sorry but i just dont get this everytime something hard comes in US way they just "releax" and let the other people do it for them :shock:

Snauhi said:
Rndersafe by that i meant, it will be alot of casualtys if USA launches a direct attack on the city. And us see Marines are falling back now. I sorry but i just dont get this everytime something hard comes in US way they just "releax" and let the other people do it for them :shock:

Sorry, Snauhi, I don't know what world you're living in, but it sure as shooting isn't the one the rest of us are. :lol:

Snauhi said:

I .. don't .... even know how to reply to this, it's so ... :? Tell me, how did you come to the conclusion that the US "relaxes" and lets "other people" handle difficult situations? I'm curious to know.

RnderSafe said:
Snauhi said:

I .. don't .... even know how to reply to this, it's so ... :? Tell me, how did you come to the conclusion that the US "relaxes" and lets "other people" handle difficult situations? I'm curious to know.

look at al falujja now its lot of rebels there, US is supposed to take that city back its does not belong to US right now, but now marines are falling back and letting the Iraqis do the job. Same thing happend in Afganistan , northen alliance made almost all fighting. If you dont agree with this prove me wrong

Why don't YOU prove it to be correct, since YOU are the one making the claims, chief?
I'm not sure how you managed to miss it, but if you look back, you will notice that whenever we make any statements, we always (when possible) provide a link or some other verifiable source.

Mars is invading Turkey, prove me wrong. :lol:

look at al falujja now its lot of rebels there, US is supposed to take that city back its does not belong to US right now, but now marines are falling back and letting the Iraqis do the job. Same thing happend in Afganistan , northen alliance made almost all fighting. If you dont agree with this prove me wrong

Firstly, Fallujah is being handled as a poltical situation, and not a military one. Elections are near, and politics have been brought to bear. The US military has no choice but to listen to the suits on this one. Secondly, the insurgents are becoming more and more deeply rooted. While I do not necessarily agree with allowing the Iraq defence members too much free reign, they will have more trust amongst the civilians. They have common ground, which could potentially (all good things willing) be helpful in controling the insurgence without greater loss of live to innocents. Your argument comes across as if you think the US weak for attempting to find other viable, and perhaps less intrusive means to solve the problem. The Marines will remain, and will supervise. If this works as planned, it will save lives on BOTH sides. If it doesn't, then back to square one and plan A. Why do you seem to think trying to save lives is a bad thing?

As for Afghanistan, why should I prove you wrong? You haven't proved you're right yet. Show me evidence that the Northern Alliance ( lead by US Army SF, btw) did "almost all fighting." This comment doesn't make sense, at least not to someone that was there. The plan for Afghanistan was to remove the Taliban while seeking out Al'Q members, once the Taliban was removed, we were to hand over control to the new government and allow the NA to police while they got things in order. What's the problem there? Do you feel the US forces should remain in EVERY country they attempt to rebuild? How would the country ever get rebuilt?

If you're going to demand proof for rebuttal posts, I suggest you start by providing some in your initial posts.

NO i dont think its a BAD idea to save lifes i just want to see how good marines are to handle this situation.

and those countrys will never get rebuild, democrati will never work there, Saddam was a shit leader and he was a dictator, BUT those arabic countrys have a hard time live WITHOUT a dictator, if Iraq or even Afghanistan wouldent have a dictator then, it would be chaos on the streets everyone would steal and destroy just like after USA took power in Iraq.

Snauhi said:
NO i dont think its a BAD idea to save lifes i just want to see how good marines are to handle this situation.

and those countrys will never get rebuild, democrati will never work there, Saddam was a shit leader and he was a dictator, BUT those arabic countrys have a hard time live WITHOUT a dictator, if Iraq or even Afghanistan wouldent have a dictator then, it would be chaos on the streets everyone would steal and destroy just like after USA took power in Iraq.

I see, so mainly, you want the Marines to go in hard and fast so YOU can judge how "good" they are. I got it now.

Um, Afghanistan was actually a very progressive and peaceful country before the Russians were lured in to send them back to the stone age.

We have saw how these new police work that when the terrorists come to take a city they simply stand aside...
:roll: :rambo: :twisted: I says a few lost snipers...

Back