Fallujah Chemical Weapons Lab Found

DTop

Just a tidbit of very interesting information don't you think?
A chemical weapons laboratory has been found in Fallujah following the US led offensive against insurgents, an Iraqi minister said today.

Minister of State Kassim Daoud said National Guard troops “found a chemical laboratory that was used to prepare deadly explosives and poisons.”

“They also found in the lab booklets and instructions on how to make bombs and poisons. They even talked about the production of anthrax,” he said

Yesterday, US marines said they had found a Fallujah chemical laboratory that also contained a banner of the terror group headed by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. But they said then there was no indication it was used to produce chemical weapons.
http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3804357

Hi,

A Lab ................A chemical Lab ..................Dur ?......... Duh ?........... Where ?............ When ?........ how? you mean this one or that one ? :shock:

but Marines in the city said they were not aware of any such discovery.

But they said there was no indication the lab was used to produce chemical weapons.

It was not clear whether Daoud was referring to the same laboratory. Marines said on Thursday they were not aware of any additional laboratories being discovered, and were skeptical that evidence had been found of the manufacture of chemical weapons.

let them clear things first................in the previous ocassions too there have been a lot of speculation about WMD's being Found :roll:

-=SF_13=-

SwordFish_13 wrote:
A Lab ................A chemical Lab ..................Dur ?......... Duh ?........... Where ?............ When ?........ how? you mean this one or that one ? :shock:

but Marines in the city said they were not aware of any such discovery.

But they said there was no indication the lab was used to produce chemical weapons.

It was not clear whether Daoud was referring to the same laboratory. Marines said on Thursday they were not aware of any additional laboratories being discovered, and were skeptical that evidence had been found of the manufacture of chemical weapons.

let them clear things first................in the previous ocassions too there have been a lot of speculation about WMD's being Found :roll:
Please identify the source of your quote.

Look carefully i don't say anything without Source ..............and i have specified the source. .......you just have to click somehwrere on my post :shock:

Hint......... Hint ..........hint Dur ?......... Duh ?........... Where ?............ When ?........ how? <-- Click on it .

And My source was form REUTERS the biggest news Agency in the world :D

I got this habit about sources form some of the fourm i visit they will ban you if you don't specify your sources :(

Cheers
-=SF_13=-

Well, about that Chemi Lab, how big it is? Or just a small apartment of some chemi newbies who try to "make" something like Chemi Weapon? To make it real, it needs a lot of knowledge, like me, no clue of how to make it.

I doubt how serious this "news" can be treated. Well, it is well interesting.

Well, that's the whole point. At this moment it is just a news item. Time will certainly bring about more details. All they need is one person with the correct knowledge and it would be easy to duplicate chemical compounds once the directions and raw materials are disseminated.

I agree.

Also, I do believe IF they really wanted, those terrorists can "buy" a bunch of Chemi Experts to make the deadly thing. IF they suceeded, I forsee a human diaster overall in the big cities in the world, we are finished, not by nukes, but by chemis.

FlyingFrog said:
I agree.

Also, I do believe IF they really wanted, those terrorists can "buy" a bunch of Chemi Experts to make the deadly thing. IF they suceeded, I forsee a human diaster overall in the big cities in the world, we are finished, not by nukes, but by chemis.

i honestly can't see a huge number of casualties through chemical weapons. i believe large casualties would occur through the use of biological weapons. either way it serves to strike fear into the hearts of the public and paralize the nation. which is why either could be deadly, but not in the conventional sense of body bags and toe tags.

Back