Fall in! you orrible little man!

25448***

poacher63 said:
Good evening ladies and Gentlemen,
Let me introduce myself, I was 24558594 Warrant Officer Class 2 Peter Almond. I started off my career in the British Army as a Junior Leader(Boy soldier) leaving school and going straight into the Army at 16 years old. After 49 weeks basic training i joined my county Regiment The 2nd Bn the Royal Anglian Regt(The Poachers). I progressed thru the ranks carrying out many roles from I.S,Arctic,Jungle,Light,Armoured Inf, Armd Close Recce, Desert soldiering. I have been to many countries and also served along side and instructed with them too. I retired from the Army finishing a full career as W.O 2 (C.G.W.O) with the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers. I now work as a B.G.:salute2:
Hi Pete
Sprog! I was 2445**** :wink: If you're like me, you'll be missing the life and the camaraderie not to mention the frustration of not being able to lock up some of the scum that walks our streets with no respect for anyone.
Adam ( Kos )

Whoa! Steady Eddie! Yep certainly miss the cameraderie, and as for the frustration of being unable to lock up scum on the streets? Well what te 'Rozzers' dont see the 'Rozzers' dont know! And to quote the Scots Guards "No one strikes me with impunity!" Hence i got into bodyguarding as i get to work with like minded people in an environment i enjoy! I knew being an Infantryman would pay off some day!

Hi Pete I had a bit of the QMS rub off on me so I now flog things to some of the Regimental PRI's, no advertising just Word of mouth, I'm always looking for contacts - RSMs and the likes. If your still in touch with anyone in your regiment drop me a line. I got in touch with my old OC the other week and now I have six regiments under my belt thanks to him.:tank:

Rodger Mate, if you could be a little more specific, then i'm sure i could certainly point you in the right direction re a couple of PRI's.

PRIs

poacher63 said:
Rodger Mate, if you could be a little more specific, then i'm sure i could certainly point you in the right direction re a couple of PRI's.
Hi pete. Send me your e-mail and I'll send a couple of photo's. (Difficult to describe items)
or call I'm in yellow pages as 'ROJEANS' Liverpool
Took an order off the RMs last night :cheers:

Back