Fall Classes For Us Guys...

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Are you going to teach the classes? No. Then you dont know how bad it will be. Trust me. You have no idea what kind of belief-shattering scare tactics these classes are...

LMAO No and I don't care either. I just think its about darn time you guys learn how to do these things!!! Its not going to kill them. And if it does...well they can all be replaced. :firedevi:

Sevens said:
Oh pooey on you guys!!! You act like they're going off to war or something. It won't be THAT bad...I promise!!!! :D If they don't make it back home when the courses are over, I promise to send some Marines to rescue them. LOL :D
I'm not sure the Marines could help these men! lol:hide:

hey, if anyone can do it, the Marines can. still, its better not to have to risk them.
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth- and the amusing thing about it is that they are."
- Father Kevin Keaney, 1st MarDiv Chaplain, Korean War

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Exactly. We need the Marines for the current conflict(s). Therefore, we dont risk the men for sake of no backup.

Fair enough. I guess I'll just have to start looking for replacements for the guys now. :D

Not until I see the pics of the first graduate will I believe these courses can worK.
:sorry:

- Saint Thomas

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.56X45mm..........Thanx for helping to keep the guys cognizant!!!!!

4_17_209.gif

Back