facial Hair

If you did not shave for 2 weeks, you would look like...?

• A Civil War Soldier (porkchop sideburns)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crab grass (a patch here, a patch there)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Duty Honor Country

I truly hope that the participants in this poll are all male :shock:

I know some of you can go a week or 2 with out shaving. For that I envy you because I would be well on my way to having a beard.

Let's find out who the baby faces are here at the forum

I never shave shave unless im with the reserves, but i find that its realy bad for your skin not shaving,

and foam partys, I shaved before a foam party last week to please the ladies and broke out in spots around my neck, and my face is still realy dry!! :roll:

In 2 weeks I would have the perfect porkchop sideburns. I am kinda glad I did not live in the 70's. Picturing me with those sideburns scares me a bit :shock:

First thing I did when I retired was grow a beard just because I had never had the opportunity to do so before. Took me about a week. Didn't keep it. More trouble than they're worth and made me look about ten years older. I wish the hair on the top of my head grew as fast and as heavy as the hair on the bottom of my head. I tell people I haven't lost any hair; it's just migrated. ;)

I need to shave every day but never happens, my girlfriend bought me a electric razer,

what a waste! :roll:

I'd have the beginning of a beard. I wish my hair would just dissappear. That would save a lot of money on shampoo and replacement razor heads.

Im sixteen years old and I have never shaved... my face. I hear Im not missing out on anything so its all good. :cowb:

I shave every morning due to army regs, must be clean shaven, but can have a moustache if it is neat... but I can't stand having one. But yeah given 2 weeks, I'd have a fair old effort for a beard. Give Ned Kelly a run for his money ;)

Every other day...otherwise I'm not that "cute" :roll:

OT @schwul

First class avatar you got there... :D

wwell, i shave once in two weeks and even than no much of a beare. mustach a little....But im still young and every time i shave it it grows thicker...so there is hope...

Back