facial Hair

If you did not shave for 2 weeks, you would look like...?

• A Civil War Soldier (porkchop sideburns)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crab grass (a patch here, a patch there)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
strange, most asians like me never grow facial hair, though some rarely do, i guess its a good thing that i dont have to waste time doing it:D

Oh I get hairy! 2 weeks is something. My girl would want me to NEVER shave. The longer my beird the cooler she say I look.
Mom strongly disagrees ;)

Italian Guy said:
Oh I get hairy! 2 weeks is something. My girl would want me to NEVER shave. The longer my beird the cooler she say I look.
Mom strongly disagrees ;)

Ask her if Osama does anything for her. :lol:

I have been shaving since 12 and i grow hair almost all over my lower face. I blame the Italian genes, it must be that.

I must shave everyday due to work but when Iam on leave I will go for about 3 to 4 days then it starts to drive me crazy. But after two weeks I reckon I would have a decent growth. But like I said I can only go short periods of time without a shave.

I had a medical chit for a while, and grew a beard. Soon as I went civi, I grew it back. Grows quickly. I find it keeps my face warm in the cold Toronto winters, and if I trim it down a bit, reflects the heat off my face in the summer.

My girlfriend loves it. I threatened once to shave it off; she threatened back that she'd get a high & tight.

After going clean-shaven and full-bearded, I can see no compelling reason to shave one's beard completely. Except one.

Besides, the ancient Jews and Christians didn't shave. We got shaving from the pagan Greeks and Romans. So it's a pagan practice, and I should have an exemption on the grounds of religion.

:roll: Yeah, my sergeant-major didn't buy it either.

Fuzzy J.

Mech said:
strange, most asians like me never grow facial hair, though some rarely do, i guess its a good thing that i dont have to waste time doing it:D

same for native americans. their genes do not have these specifics. so they do not grow facial hair. Thats the reason the Spaniards were so good at portraying Gods

I'd have a big beard and a moustache but that's it... my face refuses to grow hair on the sides for some reason.

I'd look like a stereotypical biker.

Back