The Faces of Censorship and Oppression

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You know, I was going to make a new thread posting the faces and stories of people who are disappearing in China as a result of Yahoo, Google et al but you know what... I think no one actually gives a spit so why should I continue to put myself at risk when it is to no avail? Time for me to have a few beers and talk to Cpt. Morgan.
:jump:

[/FONT]

bulldogg said:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You know, I was going to make a new thread posting the faces and stories of people who are disappearing in China as a result of Yahoo, Google et al but you know what... I think no one actually gives a spit so why should I continue to put myself at risk when it is to no avail? Time for me to have a few beers and talk to Cpt. Morgan.
:jump:

[/FONT]

At risk?!! How?!! When?!! What the deuce?!!

At risk?!! How?!! When?!! What the deuce?!!

Hes living in China and posting stories about how messed up the country is. The chinese probally dont like that.

All of you have witnessed on the forum first hand how Chinese handle dissenting views... its not much different in the real world.

bulldogg said:
All of you have witnessed on the forum first hand how Chinese handle dissenting views... its not much different in the real world.

No worries mate, within a few decades this will a be gone. It's one of the characteristics of central governments which try to cling on to the last shreds of power they have.

it seems to me the "people from somewhere else" been exposed to amepropaganda for too long, they no longer capable of handling any different opion.:sarc:

Last edited:
Well, this attitude won't get things finely tuned. It seems to me that the accusations (regardless of how merited they are) go faster then the good ideas and solid arguments. But that is out of my hands... Wow, did i just sound like a preacher?

...I missed that episode, I guess. Why do you live in China, bulldogg?

In spite of what our dissenter here says, if even half of the "amepropaganda" is true, there is a pretty terrible problem.

I work here and am saving a ton of cash in the process. Besides someone has to be the voice in the wilderness. :)

Back