F-35 Martin after F-16 retired? Then more jets.

Army0413

Banned
F-16 Falcon begin like one off the best Fighter Jets in modern history but not best. Thunder Strike, Rafale and Sukhoi Su-35 och Pak-50 is all ready better then F-16 then Jas Gripen's newest E/F in year 2013-2018 they gonna bild at least 400 planes how gonna have bring to other countries outside Sweden.

Thailand, Suiss, Brazil, South Africa and maybe UK and Argentina then I don't know in Europe.

At least 400 Gripen E/F and maybe 70 to Sweden. Maybe 100 to Brazil is all ready deal done 2013 or 2011.

United States gonna build many F-35 after F-16 retired. 700-1000 pers.

United States all ready have 2000+ Raptors.

And new planes like Super Hornets after 2015. 300-500 I believe to USA.

Around 3500 air crafts in USA in future to.

:santa:

Danmark gonna bring in 17 planes of this F-35 and that's all planes they have in future to. No Typhoon and no Super-Jas Gripen i'm sure.

I read somewhere that a F-35 actually flew , I don't remember the article .

This topic was covered in another tread

tag.png
U.S. grounds entire F-35 fleet pending engine inspections

USA, Australia and Danmark all ready deal done with F-35 Joint Strike.

Done deal with Norway. Around 50 F-35 to Norway how are like USA many aircraft in small size.

Even if USA har more than 1.2 million troops in first size theres many fighter jets in USA.

Russia have 700-1300 attack plane.

Last edited:
F-35 Joint Strike to Norway, Danmark and maybe Finland and i chat with a swedish army interesting human and he will to bring maximum 30 F-35 to defence but in future it been 70 Gripen E/F.

This four:

Norway - 24450 soldiers and seaman. Next year.
Sweden - 20350. This year.
Danmark - 13400 soldiers. This year.
Finland - 8200 soldiers and seman. This year.

Biggest armies here side Sweden.

UK maybe buy 50 Gripen NG in future then 87 Eurofighter and 150 F-35 it's 287 air planes in brittish defence. Better an Germany haves 190 air planes today but in future it's almost 120 or 130 of total 265 planes in Luftwaffe with attack helicopter, transport air plane and helicopters. 265 planes in Luftwaffe on gonna in Germany.

Last edited:
In USA today it's 2300 attack air craft how bring up to 1400-2000 Raptors then 500 new Super Hornets and 700 new F-35. 2600-3200 totally attack air craft. Is that to manny for USA or what did the americans say about in this forum? Did USA need Air craft planes in future war?
I didn't what the americans have as favorite with Air Force. 1-4 place of 10, 11 or 12 typs.
I believing 1700 Raptors, 500 Super Hornets and 800 F-35 now.
Total: 3000 attack planes.

Last edited:
2,000 F-22(A) Raptors? Are you sure? There were only around 200 F-22's currently in service, with no plans to pull up production again (unless, of course, war breaks out.) this is mainly because the F-22 is so bloody expensive. And about the F-16, the newest variants are what we call a 4.5 Gen fighter, meaning that while it is not F-22 level, its been upgraded to a new standard. When we are talking about US upgraded F-16C Block. 52's and F-16E/F Block. 60's, I believe that they are fully capable of taking on Su-30's, Su-35's, EF2000 Eurofighter Typhoons, Rafales and the like. Also, based upon the current rate of F-35 progression, I believe until we start seeing the F-35 producing some actual results, we will not retire the F-16's, and even if the F-35 becomes the fighter its supposed to be, the F-16 and F-15's still have their own niches of being cheaper, and more maneuverable airframes.

The problem with the F-35 is it won't fly its also beyond human ability to fly it the F=35 is a white elephant .

The problem with the F-35 is it won't fly its also beyond human ability to fly it the F=35 is a white elephant .
The problem with the F-35 is its trying to replace so many planes, while each of those planes are superior in their respective roles then the F-35. Also, the fact that the F-35 cannot pull more then 6 G's is embarrassing.:sarc:

25 F-35 were sold to Canada sans Engines which were come shortly afterwards that was 3-4 years ago .
Canada should simply buy some F/A-18E/F Block. III's with APG-79, that way they get a multi-role, relatively cheap, two-engine, large payload, maneuverable, great BVR aircraft

Canada should simply buy some F/A-18E/F Block. III's with APG-79, that way they get a multi-role, relatively cheap, two-engine, large payload, maneuverable, great BVR aircraft

Its a very good aeroplane, I'd like to see the Royal Navy buy it for the two new carriers coming on line.

From what I have heard/read the F35 has too many problems.

Its a very good aeroplane, I'd like to see the Royal Navy buy it for the two new carriers coming on line.

From what I have heard/read the F35 has too many problems.
I agree, unfortunately, the Eurofighter Typhoon simply isn't cut out (nor was it designed to be) a multi-mission aircraft, and Britain will likely not want to switch to American designs (even if simply for the reason of national pride).

Back