F-35

RusCan2013

F-35-AIM_120.jpg

Kind of related to this: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...udit-pegs-costs-at-45-billion/article6260601/

But also, a CBC show I watched back on Friday. They said that, supposedly, when the Canadian government originally agreed to buy the F-35s, there was no fair competition, and that if there was, other new aircraft, like the British Eurofighter Typhoon
eurofighter-typhoon-2a.jpg

or the French Rafale
nwsdfc11050301002.jpg

may have won the contract over the F-35.

Do you guys think that's true, that these planes above are indeed better than the F-35? One guy on the show, American guy, some ex-engineer who designed warplanes back in the 60s or something, said the F-35 "is a turkey", it cannot actually do anything, it's not even really "stealth". I will try to find the video of the show. Is that true? Is the F-35 a fraud?

Kind of related to this: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...udit-pegs-costs-at-45-billion/article6260601/

But also, a CBC show I watched back on Friday. They said that, supposedly, when the Canadian government originally agreed to buy the F-35s, there was no fair competition, and that if there was, other new aircraft, like the British Eurofighter Typhoon
eurofighter-typhoon-2a.jpg

or the French Rafale
nwsdfc11050301002.jpg

may have won the contract over the F-35.

Do you guys think that's true, that these planes above are indeed better than the F-35? One guy on the show, American guy, some ex-engineer who designed warplanes back in the 60s or something, said the F-35 "is a turkey", it cannot actually do anything, it's not even really "stealth". I will try to find the video of the show. Is that true? Is the F-35 a fraud?
After 10 years and spending billions dollars it is not stealth and can't do anything?!
I have heard some of Americans projects are defeated because they have a lot of money and spend it irresponsibly for their projects and this prevent them to use their creativity. Sometimes lack of money helps you to try to use your brain more to find creatively and cheap ways.

Last edited:
nono i don`t want money from this poor people......
We got the eurofighter, this baby will solve future problems....

Are the F35 able to launch the " dead light" blow up the moon?:pirate: Oh, its so powerful, we very very scare.

Back