F-16 fighter plane information

future_aviator

i have been to many websites looking for info on F-16 fighter planes but they have not given the right info......its kind of hard to explain what i am looking for but please give all of the information that yall have on the F-16 fighter planes. What fighter planes can hold 2 people and what planes can only hold 1?

Thank You,

future_aviator:visor:

Last edited:
i have been to many websites looking for info on F-16 fighter planes but they have not given the right info......its kind of hard to explain what i am looking for but please give all of the information that yall have on the F-16 fighter planes. What fighter planes can hold 2 people and what planes can only hold 1?

Thank You,

future_aviator:visor:

Seriously..
Start doing your own work.
The information you are wanting us to get for you are readily available on an ocean of open sources.

One of the first things the military are looking for is selfstarters, people who do their own work and research.
You are failing this simple task miserably.

Stop posting in this section and do your own research.

I am trying to help you by providing you guidance..

Now get to it and when you are ready post a summary of the F-16,s build up and capabilities..
Since I see you are online you have got 3 hours to complete this task.
Tick tock..

//KJ.

Last edited:
Besides the fact that this thread is in the wrong section (it will be moved), you have once again failed to listen to not only my advice, but the advice of other members and continually ask that your work and research be done for you.

You say that you've "been to many websites", but still can't find "the right info" about your aircraft of choice. Considering that a quick Google search would VERY easily yield multiple results, I'm forced to believe that you either a) don't search at all, in which case you're lying to us all; or b) haven't done a thorough enough search of those sites you have visited.

Regardless of which scenario you fall under, I once again advise you to search long and hard for any and all information you can find. If, and only if, you can't find a certain specific detail (seat configuration notwithstanding), then you can come back and ask the members here.

Lastly, I wish to emphasize what KJ said about what the military looks for. If you aren't willing to get out there and do your own research, you'll soon find that not many people will hold your hand and show you the way.

;-)what i need to know is how to be a fighter pilot not know about the fighter pilots;-)

Huh?

Fail, where is my summary?

Your time is up and I deem you not serious.
Try not to make an effort, ever.. You might hurt yourself.

The speech about selfstarters and doing your own work seems to have gone straight over your head.

Have a nice life.

//KJ.

KJ....I have 4 or 5 years before i am able to join......i am very young still.....and like I said I need to know what it takes to be a fighter pilot not what a fighter pilot does.
calm down and quit nagging all the time.......no harsh feelings:)

yes i will.....i am already starting to work out for it.....i am running 3 miles a day and doing the normal push ups and sit ups.....about 200 a night. so yes i will make it no matter what.

A Can of Man, why are you so cynical of the young man?
Funny thing, during my last school years i was also going to become a pilot. I just overslept my medical examination because of a terrible hangover i had due to a spree with an old friend of mine i met by chance the previous day who fixed me up with a very pretty girl. What i'm trying to say is that you never know what.. well, you remember Forrest Gump.

Back