Eye-Q Read Faster!

That is awesome, I read at 365 WPM and increased to 780 in less than 3 tries.
I like being a pilot, you have to react quick to alot of sticky situations so I can read faster than most people.

I'm going to call BS on every one of you. At a mere 464 WPM(in the beginning), I couln't even remember what I read. So, I imagine that 1573, or whatever number was stated before, would make it mighty hard to actually READ the passage.

I simply scanned each line as fast as I could so 464 probably isn't even accurate. I probably read closer to 250-300 WPM.

i agree with silent. maybe you can scan the paragraph at 1500 wpm but i doubt ull retain any of what u read. i got 541wpm

I have the program, and it does work. I read and comprehend at around 500 wpm when doin that program, but in reality I like to read about 200-300 wpm.

i understand that the point is to make you read faster, but the wpms that are way above 1000 like some are giving sounds a bit stretched to me.

behemoth79 said:
i understand that the point is to make you read faster, but the wpms that are way above 1000 like some are giving sounds a bit stretched to me.

Well the world record speed is at 25000+ WPM and later the person was questioned on the material in the book and he answered better than people who read it at their own 400 -+ speeds. The whole exercise point is to open paths in the brain that we usually do not use. the human brain has HUGE potential

I'm sure that THE human brain has potential. I was questioning whether YOURS did. Or did you just scan the lines? It takes more than three tries on an internet speed reading course to increase WPM to 1573. Maybe I'm just slow. but in three tries, I only had about a 5-6% increase in speed. And I still can't even remember what I read(something about the Wizard of Oz in there somewhere).

ok now im sure that anyone claiming 1k+ in just three tries is full of it. the other day i found out that my english teacher is also a speedreading teacher. she reads at 1500 wpm after years of classes and constant reading. no one here is going to hit 1k+ in three tries of an online demo.

Back