Exploring the Facts: Tibet and Tianamen Square - Page 2

--
Boots

December 10th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz
Kill u with a perfect headshot.
You know you'll be banned for this. Maybe that's the way you guys fix things in China, but not in here, dude.
December 10th, 2004  
03USMC

Who woulda guessed this would go down hill so fast?
December 10th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz
Kill u with a perfect headshot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz
Shoot Italians

Oh, really? Meanwhile they hold you by the head and watch you scramble to touch them? Racial tension in these forums has just peaked...
--
Boots
December 10th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Guys this is what I mean!!!
We have such lovely neighbors. But guys, do you NOW know what I'm talking about?? Imagine a billion of these dudes sitting a few miles away from your home soil. Then the EU wants to help arm them further. I'm crapping bricks man...

Western Media is under scrutiny to be at least somewhat accurate. If they get it wrong, often it is exposed... remember the whole CBS thing with Dan Rather and the apparently fake letter regarding George W Bush's national guard service?
In China you can get shut down for saying the wrong things about government actions.

Tianamen Square happened. It's amazing how only a little over a decade later people already forget it happened. Just like Cambodia. The people there apparently have little or no memory of the killings... despite all those skulls across the countryside to prove it happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Who woulda guessed this would go down hill so fast?
I think a lot of threads involving them go downhill really fast.
December 10th, 2004  
Redneck

jz has been banned (possibly temporarily), and a couple of you need to re-read the forum rules before posting again.