exploding breast implants? - the new threat!

Jul

It's not enough that poor ladies with enhanced boobs had to deal with random saline ruptures...now this! "Heathrow Airport security has been on high alert amid reports of a new type of terrorist threat to aviation: explosives concealed in breast implants.

The Telegraph reports that security checks have been beefed up following “credible” intelligence that al Qaeda operatives may use the method to attack airlines flying out of London."

http://i-hls.com/2013/08/new-threat-to-aviation-explosives-concealed-in-breast-implants/

Personally it sounds like customs agents in Britain making an excuse for a quick grope.
:)

On a more serious note however I think the west is playing into groups like Al Qaeda's plans, it seems to me that all these groups have to do is pick up a $50 cell phone and phone a friend alluding to anything from exploding Depends diapers or implants to his summer holiday at the Hoover Dam and the west goes nuts spending millions on security and enacting laws that tighten up on communications etc.

Al Qaeda and co no longer have to bring chaos, death and destruction to nations in order to remove peoples freedoms they just need to make a phone call and we do it to ourselves out of fear and knee jerk reactions.

We are turning ourselves into repressed and paranoid nations under the guise of security to protect ourselves from groups that kill less people in a year than smoking, drinking or driving.

Last edited:
We should use reverse psychology on those pesky Taliban goat humpers. Convince em that we have mined all their goat's butt holes. Of course you'd have to mine a few to keep em honest.

We should use reverse psychology on those pesky Taliban goat humpers. Convince em that we have mined all their goat's butt holes. Of course you'd have to mine a few to keep em honest.

I think it worth pointing out that those pesky Taliban goat humpers will be in Afghanistan long after the USA has packed its bags and scurried off home.

but my point remains that as long as you allow your fears to guide your actions then Al Queda are achieving their goals.

I think it worth pointing out that those pesky Taliban goat humpers will be in Afghanistan long after the USA has packed its bags and scurried off home.

but my point remains that as long as you allow your fears to guide your actions then Al Queda are achieving their goals.

The last part was my initial reaction aswell. Even if it's a possibility someone would utilize breast implants I hardly think they collectively view women as warriors over there. They would never send their women to battle, even if their own lives depended on it.

This only serves as fearmongering and should be treated as such.

Back