Explain Your Avatar?

GuyontheRight

Why do you have the icon you have? My Icon is of Lt. Ronald Spiers from the the 506th PIR, featured In Band of Brothers. I found his character to be the most interesting In the series, and also to be the biggest BasAss :rambo:

My apologies If this topic has been done In the past, just direct me with a link and Ill be On my way :D

My icon is a picture of the new '05, import eating Mustang GTR. It is a modern remake of the Boss 302 (also an rice eater) and looks the part. Its got a 440 horsepower 302 block (a standard mustang has a 281) just like the original, and its not supercharged! I chose it becuz I think its the most beautiful car for 2005, its all motor, and my dad has an original Boss 302 stang. :cowb:

ACTaFOOL82 said:
My icon is a picture of the new '05, import eating Mustang GTR. It is a modern remake of the Boss 302 (also an rice eater) and looks the part. Its got a 440 horsepower 302 block (a standard mustang has a 281) just like the original, and its not supercharged! I chose it becuz I think its the most beautiful car for 2005, its all motor, and my dad has an original Boss 302 stang. :cowb:

DAAAAAAAAAA'AAAAAAAAAMN!!!!

But I think the two guys handing off the rifles is enough explanation to the Marines here. For the uninitiated in silent drill, these are two Marines from the barracks at 8th & I in Washington. They are the most famous ceremonial drill unit in the world. If you've ever seen a Marine Corps Evening Parade, you would want to switch services(I will put money on it!) just to join these guys. They gimme the freakin' chills. I want to be one of them.

...I wanna be a silent driller, I wanna toss my Garand...

*I changed my post because I just changed my Icon*

I just changed mine, and thought I would post it.
Its my rank from sea cadets before I aged out.

The top badge is the Chief Petty Officer 1st Class badge worn on my lower left arm. It is the Canadian Coat of Arms.
The bottom badge is the Senior Chief Petty Officer of the Corps or Coxswain / Cox'in badge. Its given to, duh, the senior chief of the corps or to who the Commanding Officer appoints the position to.[/b]

I dunno Sir but it does bear an unsettling resemblance to some sort of phallic symbol :shock: ;)

Darth Vader is the most cultured, dignified, most wise and spiritual villain ever. :rambo:

My Cadet Corporal chevrons from JROTC. Lowly rank, but I earned it with one of the best units around, and I worked my butt off fot it too.

Did I mention I like M51s? I dont remember if I did? LOL....

FutureRANGER, Its all in your dirty mind. :D

GuyontheRight said:
no one seems to have an icon. What are we talking about?

Is there somthing wrong with your computer. Everyone heres got an icon below their username...

uhhhh well... I don't see anything under yours.... Is there something under mine?

SHERMAN said:
Well, its called "avatar"....CrazyCadet, cant you see the tank under my name?!

*shakes head*

I can only see mine and FutureRanger's (considering I can't read the username anymore.... :lol:

Mine is of a twin turbo 1996 Nissan 300zx. 3.0 Liter Cast Iron block engine with aluminum heads and 24 valves. Stock horsepower is only around 300 but for having 2 less cylinders, not bad. Plus it has all independant suspension and handles much nicer than Mustangs and Camaros. I am a Z car fanatic. Anything from the original 1969 Datsun 240Z all the way up to the 2003 Nissan 350Z. The original Datsun Z car is what brought the whole sports car thing to America. Very cool and classy cars. I do like the aspect of import racing as far as they are better for GT type races with up and down, left and right tracks. I do not like the import drag racing that much, as drag racing should be kept for big cars with 8 cylinders. And by the way ACTaFOOL, that thing ain't gonna eat all "riceburners".

Back