Explain Your Avatar?

mine is random.... it explains kinda wat goes on in my mind(or wat doesnt go on in my mind) its just cute YaYeAh

Not that Im suggesting anything, but It looks like that little guy from the zoloft commericals :lol: [/i]

GuyontheRight said:
mine is random.... it explains kinda wat goes on in my mind(or wat doesnt go on in my mind) its just cute YaYeAh

Not that Im suggesting anything, but It looks like that little guy from the zoloft commericals :lol: [/i]

HAHA OMG your right! I wonder if I could find that guy somewhere for an Avatar?

CrazyCadet142 said:
ntt said:
Hey Crazy, maybe its your computer not loading properly?

Maybe... Hey Redleg, is there some kind of option I might have chosen to do that?

What?? Please PM me if you have any problems..

155154590840ef6c120757d.gif

It's the King of Battle and Artillery is where I serve.

Death from Above

It's the official emblem of the Royal Military College of Canada, where I'm currently in the Richelieu Squadron at the Preparatory Year for that College.

My avatar is a steelcapped 10-hole Dr. Martens boot.

Look at my nickname and the pics of myself and you'll know what it is all about. If not....well, it doesn't really matter. 8) :D

Counter terrorism is my bag baby.

I am freedom's answer to fear.

I am the only option when diplomacy fails.

I stalk terror wherever it hides.

you use a fountain pen I use a gun, we are both still diplomats.

GuyontheRight said:

HAHA! You're not depressed, are you? :cry:

The symbol of the Maintenance Platoon of the 6th Swedish Kosovo Battalion. Our call signal was DP (Delta Papa), hence the Delta symbol in front of the cog-wheel/pinion.
My squad was India Delta and in charge of maintaining small arms, communication equipment, generators and refrigeration technology.

FN-smiley.gif

Back