Explain Your Avatar? - Page 2

--
Boots

August 25th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Quote:
no one seems to have an icon. What are we talking about?
Is there somthing wrong with your computer. Everyone heres got an icon below their username...
August 25th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Quote:
no one seems to have an icon. What are we talking about?
Is there somthing wrong with your computer. Everyone heres got an icon below their username...

uhhhh well... I don't see anything under yours.... Is there something under mine?
August 25th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Yea, a POW/MIA flag...
--
Boots
August 25th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Well, its called "avatar"....CrazyCadet, cant you see the tank under my name?!
August 25th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
Well, its called "avatar"....CrazyCadet, cant you see the tank under my name?!

*shakes head*

I can only see mine and FutureRanger's (considering I can't read the username anymore....
August 25th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

What can I say, I'm special :P
August 25th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
What can I say, I'm special :P
sure, I guess you are allowed to say that. :P
August 26th, 2004  
Raider Girl

mine is random.... it explains kinda wat goes on in my mind(or wat doesnt go on in my mind) its just cute YaYeAh
August 26th, 2004  
echo

Hey Crazy, maybe its your computer not loading properly?
August 26th, 2004  
Keist IV

Mine is of a twin turbo 1996 Nissan 300zx. 3.0 Liter Cast Iron block engine with aluminum heads and 24 valves. Stock horsepower is only around 300 but for having 2 less cylinders, not bad. Plus it has all independant suspension and handles much nicer than Mustangs and Camaros. I am a Z car fanatic. Anything from the original 1969 Datsun 240Z all the way up to the 2003 Nissan 350Z. The original Datsun Z car is what brought the whole sports car thing to America. Very cool and classy cars. I do like the aspect of import racing as far as they are better for GT type races with up and down, left and right tracks. I do not like the import drag racing that much, as drag racing should be kept for big cars with 8 cylinders. And by the way ACTaFOOL, that thing ain't gonna eat all "riceburners".