Expert: 'Iran is carrying the war from America's backyard to its front door'

Doubt it. There is no credible evidence at all. It's fear mongering which is a traditional tactic to divert attention away from other issues, namely Operation Fast and Furious which was a historic failure of the government and ended up getting hundreds of Mexicans killed.

Don't believe any information obtained by the use of torture or sting operations, as is the case with the assassination "plot". There's already politicians pushing for a military response to Iran. Coincidentally, those are the same people who pushed for war in Iraq and have the most to gain from military actions in the region. It's all lies.

Doubt it. There is no credible evidence at all. It's fear mongering which is a traditional tactic to divert attention away from other issues, namely Operation Fast and Furious which was a historic failure of the government and ended up getting hundreds of Mexicans killed.

Don't believe any information obtained by the use of torture or sting operations, as is the case with the assassination "plot". There's already politicians pushing for a military response to Iran. Coincidentally, those are the same people who pushed for war in Iraq and have the most to gain from military actions in the region. It's all lies.

What are your "facts" that this isn't true?

what are YOUR facts that it's true? The burden of proof is on the accuser. Most of your posts that I've seen are pro-Israel, anti-Iran so please show something legit.

Last edited:
what are YOUR facts that it's true? The burden of proof is on the accuser. Most of your posts that I've seen are pro-Israel, anti-Iran so please show something legit.

What is wrong about my question? In order to get a clear picture of what happend all facts are welcome. Pro and contra.

So far there are only "pro" facts. ( on tape, money wired). If you have "contra" facts I want to know.

Point by point why it's a lie:

-the Iranian Quds force is a skilled special forces unit that has done operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Lebanon and Argentina back in 1992. But for them to go to an unknown Mexican drug cartel, who they have no connection with, in order to commit an act of war on the US is ridiculous. Cartels want to make money, not bring the attention of the US to themselves and have our law enforcement get more involved in the drug war.

-If you remember back in 2003, the government came up with some trumped up charges and invaded Iraq even though their was flimsy evidence at best that they had WMDs. History repeats. There's nothing like war to distract people from a bad economy.

-I think it's very convenient that the Obama administration all of a sudden stopped an imminent terror plot right when a full investigation of the Fast and Furious scandal started. ATF agents were ordered to let thousands of military-grade weapons make it into the hands of Mexican cartels and then they were forced to stop monitoring where the weapons went. Now at the scene of almost every violent crime in Mexico and the border areas in the last several months there has been one of the lost weapons.

-The suspect was caught in a sting operation. A sting operation is a setup. Officers approach someone, suggest he do something, and then offer money. If the suspect takes the money then they can arrest him and charge him with terrorism or whatever. Because he happened to be Iranian-American all of a sudden he's an Iranian agent.

- The FBI recorded the meetings but there are large gaps in the dialogue. Especially towards the beginning of the operation, no one knows exactly what was said. If the case is so solid then why are they hiding what was being talked about?

-The agent in the sting is the one who suggests blowing up a restaurant with as many as 150 people in it, those were the words of an American and not suggested by an Iranian.

-It's been admitted in court documents that the Iranian-American was part of the sting and law enforcement is trying to use him to incriminate high-ranking Iranians in Tehran.

-In September, the suspect was in Iran telling some people about how the cartels wanted him to go to Mexico City to be collateral to ensure payment after the assassination. His comrades bail on him and so he goes to Mexico City alone. Why would he put himself in danger with some of the most violent criminals in the world if he knew he didn't have some support for the assassination in Iran? He knew he'd be arrested before he ever got there, that's why.

-The US, Saudi Arabia and Israel for hoping to snag someone high up on the Iranian chain of command to make a political case out of it. They failed but they're still trying to press onward. They think that by not releasing the full details of the case that no one will question it because Western media uses Iran as a boogeyman.

A little about the suspect:
Previous history of some drug use
Used car salesman in Texas
House was foreclosed
Terrible at running a business

Sounds like a capable accomplice, am I right? The case is a farce and I'll continue to think that until the government shows me some credible information that could actually hold up in a normal court system. I've made it a habit not to believe anything they say. Please do some real research on this issue, VDKMS.

The only ones who know what really happend are the accused.
Every force that conducts clandestine operations will sooner or later blunder. So why not the Quds force?
And why did they wire twice $49,960 to the man posing as a Mexican drug hit man? It couldn't be for weapons or drugs, both of wich the Quds can have very easily. And it certainly wasn't for chocolate bars.
Suppose it is a hoax, the truth will come out. It's in court now. The press, most of them very sceptical, will be right on top of it. Obama cannot afford this to lose because of the elections next year. No matter how it turns out , Iran will be disadvantaged.

I found the paper Rice sent to the Un and the court papers.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/68700826/US-Report-to-SG-on-Iran-Assassination-Plot-11-Oct-2011-from-Ambassador-Susan-Rice

I also found the Iran letter to Ban Ki Moon
http://www.scribd.com/doc/68699974/Iran-letter-at-UN-on-alleged-plot

A little about the suspect:
Previous history of some drug use
Used car salesman in Texas
House was foreclosed
Terrible at running a business

but he was able to fly two times to Iran and arranged for the wired money.

but we allready have a winner : a perfect script for a Hollywood movie :)

to be continued.....

In this case the suspect is still breathing at least, more than we can say about Lee Harvey Oswald...

Back