Expecting

Sooners1

Wanted to throw this out because I am a proud father, my wife and I are expecting our 4th child. We found out yesterday and we will be goin to see the doc Monday mornin.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I'm the oldest of 4. Hehe. Keep posting, and when the baby comes, post pictures!!! I love babies lol. I can't help it... lol... otherwise with 3 after me I would have been kinda screwed over..

Congratulations!! :cheers:

I have a two years old daughter myself... :)

HEHEHEHE my sq commander got all soft for a baby yesterday at the meeting. OMG that was something to see. lol. Hehehehehe!

Havent thought of any names yet. Right now worried about health. My wife has asthma and we are waitin to see what kind of effect those meds might have already had on the fetus. Right now hopin for healthy then will think about boy or girl.

Hope the asthma works out. How could it have affected the fetus? Wouldn't the result just be during birth, if the baby got asthma it could be brought out by stress? That's a wild wild guess cause I have no idea.

GOod LUck THO!

Sometimes birth defects can be almost blessings. It can really teach responsibility into detail. That's what my aunt said, because even tho she has a healthy baby, that baby was a twin, but it had Chromosome 21. She was constantly on contraction meds and everything. Wasn't supposed to walk a lot, just that kinda thing.

The big concern about my wife's asthma is the meds that she is on. She has to take steroids to help her. The steroids can have an adverse affect on the baby. Makin it possible for abnormalities. The oral steroids alone are cause for alarm not to mention the other meds that she is on for alergies and things like that. What they are most concerned with is the affect that the combination of drugs will do to the baby.

Back