Expecting

OutcastHuman said:
Congrats and good luck when they are all teenagers.

Anyone feel like helping my parents raise me? Not that they need any help with power... probably "backing off" would be a better idea. :roll:

We are all home finally. Everything looks great, he lost a little weight before we left the hospital but he is doin great. His big brothers are really fussin over him, they all want to help as much as they can. Right when they walk in the door from school they all go straight to the bathroom and wash hands and head straight for Gavin. Really nice to have them that interested. Mom and baby are doin great though. Thanks to everyone, all know this was very scary pregnancy and it has turned out great. Number 4 is as healthy as the other three..

congratulations mate, im glad its all ended up fine
best wishes, for you and your whole family

Just a quick note, for all of you that were here durin the whole ordeal with our 4th, he is doin great, he is 6 months old now, 3 teeth and crawlin everywhere. Again thanks to everyone.

Here is a picture of the boys:

48.jpg

and here is the baby:

15.jpg

oooo noo. Fixed that already. snip snip. also, when we went in to have Gavin, I took in some fishin line and told the doctor to tie em off good. all done.... :lol: :lol: no more. thought about a little girl but man, it takes quite a bit to keep up with the four I got, salute to those of you that have more than that.

Congratulations, belatedly. Your four boys look like the will keep the two of you busy.
Smart move on the Vas.
I was fixed after my second daughter. Safer for me than for my wife. She had complications the day after coming home and I had to rush her to the ER. Because of that she was in the ICU for ten days and then in the ward for another twenty days. My little snip, snip was nothing compared to what she went through.

That sucks, she is alright now? My wife got tied while they were in there cuz she had to have all of ours c section.

Sooners1 said:
That sucks, she is alright now? My wife got tied while they were in there cuz she had to have all of ours c section.

My wife has been fine for many years now. My two daughters are 28 & 30 years old, and my youngest daughter has an 18 month old daughter.

tomtom22 said:
Congratulations, belatedly. Your four boys look like the will keep the two of you busy.
Smart move on the Vas.
I was fixed after my second daughter. Safer for me than for my wife. She had complications the day after coming home and I had to rush her to the ER. Because of that she was in the ICU for ten days and then in the ward for another twenty days. My little snip, snip was nothing compared to what she went through.

My mom had complications in the Recovery Room lol.

tomtom22 said:
Sooners1 said:

My wife has been fine for many years now. My two daughters are 28 & 30 years old, and my youngest daughter has an 18 month old daughter.

Since we just had our 4th I always assume that everyone just had theirs, plus with the general age around here I never stop and think that there are grandparents on here. :lol:

Back