Expecting

Lots has happened since I last posted this. Quick rundown, wife was put on bedrest last Friday due to a blood clot and significant loss of amniotic fluid. Just got back from a repeat ultrasound and same thing, there is still a blood clot on the placenta but it looks a little bit smaller but the amniotic fluid is still considerably low. Bedrest still until next Monday with a ultrasound then to determine what to do from there, she is 15 weeks along so if this keeps up it will be a very long pregnancy.

:( aww bed rest sucks, i hope everything works out fine and you have a healthy happy baby in the end :D

GUNNER

Something similar happened to a friend of us as well, it's not fun when it happens, but to your comfort it all went very well in the end.. :D

Ok Folks - Baby is here. Gavin was born Wednesday afternoon about 3 weeks early. Weight 7lbs and 1 ounce, length 20 1/4 inches. My wifes water broke at 4:45 am and we went in to the hospital and the did the surgery at 1:45pm and the baby was born at 2:05pm.

Everything looks good and mother and baby are both doin great and might be able to come home on Saturday.

Sooners, great news about the small sooner-to be. We have a Son with asthma when he was about two. The anabolic steroids saved his life along with the inhalants. Most of the meds aren't as bad as the steroids, they break down to caffeine in the blood which makes the heart beat a little faster and makes people hyperactive. The bronchiodilaters are all pretty much the same and are usually administered with a nebulizer but when they have to be hospitalized, the steroids have to be given intravenously which is much better. My boy had the stuff as bad as it gets and he is now 26 years old. He needed close care but we learned about how to handle it and it turned out alright. I say all this to let you know that the asthma is more trouble for your Wife than the baby and don't ever let anyone minimize the disease to you. Take care of her and the baby will be fine.

Sooners1 said:
Ok Folks - Baby is here. Gavin was born Wednesday afternoon about 3 weeks early. Weight 7lbs and 1 ounce, length 20 1/4 inches. My wifes water broke at 4:45 am and we went in to the hospital and the did the surgery at 1:45pm and the baby was born at 2:05pm.

Everything looks good and mother and baby are both doin great and might be able to come home on Saturday.

Congrats to you and the your Family

Sooners1 said:

You da man Sooners1. Take care and remember, now the fun starts.

3 weeks early and 7#'s!!!!! My boy was fullterm and only 6 3/4# Congrats, my next one is due 31 July, C section so a scheduled delivery, will find out sex next week! Congrats again....semper fi.

Back