Ex RAAF brat

Dex76

Gday

I find this forum very interesting, im family member as ex RAAF (Royal Australian Air Force) as dad retired and died nearly 6 month ago due cancer he was affected from F111 Toxic, it has been so hard for me going though without him i really miss him but very proud of him what he do in RAAF for over 30 years in service

I was born and raise with RAAF loves aircraft, which im very lucky to see my dad's aircraft and inside cockpit and learn alot about RAAF etc

Would love to share with world which im very interesting to met, i have met few USAF and USMC, RAF, RSAF (Royal Singapore Air Force), RMAF (Royal Malaysia Air Force), RCAF (Royal Canada Air Force), luftwaffe (they came here 20 years ago for airshow back 1988 in same time with Russia antonov 124, Im very much in love with Luftwaffe Tornado it was very awesome aircraft i ever met, met french airforce etc

It was nice to met u all :wink:

Welcome aboard Dex. One little error I'd like to point out, the Singapore Air Force isn't Royal its the Republic of Singapore Air Force.

I served in the RAF when we flew English Electric Lightnings, Hawker Hunters, Vulcans, Shackletons, Twin Rotor Westland Belvederes, Javelins among others. We even had a Meteor used as a target tug in SIngapore. If you have any questions please ask.

I met a bunch of RAAF blokes at RAAF Butterworth in Malaysia. Good bunch of blokes.

Back