Ex issues

Well, his loss. He obviously preferred a submissive brunette over a independent blonde.

I had a submissive brunette once, a real pussy.... She had nice fur and is real good at licking and preening my hair, particularly in the afternoon, just one problem, she scrathches once she gets really excited...

Had her for 12 years, that cat...:rock:

Yea i understand i ended up burning it all and it felt amazing. She would drop texts to me randomly checking up on me but i texted her today telling her to just delete my number. No where to go here but up. Thanks to everybody who responded.

My son recently went through something a little similar to this. She had a problem trusting as they are away from each other. He went above and beyond anything I've seen to help her insecurities yet, in the end decided it wasn't worth her accusations.
I know he's very young and will find himself before his true love comes along--if he's taking "momma's" advice. So far he's doing great and I was worried.
It's hard to always know what to say when you're not there, but I try to give him sound advice as most of these guys are with someone or married with children. He's still single and it seems he plans to stay that way for a while.
If a young girl is having trouble trusting, then she must not be trusting herself if he's given her no reason to doubt.
I hope this was good advice for him.

If a young girl is having trouble trusting, then she must not be trusting herself if he's given her no reason to doubt. ...
Fully agree, but it works the other way around identically, from my POV:

If a guy is having trouble trusting, then he must not be trusting himself if she's given him no reason to doubt.

As for the original question, best to move on, methinks. Friends you have to be *before* breaking up, else it wont work afterwards.

My 2c,

Rattler

Last edited:
Fully agree, but it works the other way around identically, from my POV:

If a guy is having trouble trusting, then he must not be trusting himself if she's given him no reason to doubt.

As for the original question, best to move on, methinks. Friends you have to be *before* breaking up, else it wont work afterwards.

My 2c,

Rattler

Yup, have to agree with that. It is best to move on, just chalk it up to experience.

Our young friend did the right thing to ask the girl to delete his number, she needs to move on too...

BTW, congrats to Spain for winning the soccer tournament...:drink:

Back