eww...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
Hmmm.. I liked the other place better. AM sure some agree with me here.
Look! I mean dam... What!? why am I not a 4 star general again! my rank! my avt! my gear! my eyes!! where am I... tell me this is a dream..

no emoticons too!??

ahahahaaa!!

Quit whining, it will just take some time to get used to it. Yeah there are emoticons you need to go to your control panel to activate them. Look at that new forum feedback thread.

MightyMacbeth said:
ahh this place is more complicating!! i like simple stuff really
I'm sure that surprises few people ;-) Take a moment or two to read the FAQ and it'll help you get used to this new format.

Well, don't ask any questions then if you're too lazy to help yourself hehe... :)

i cant read....ive just been making guesses when i made posts on what the person above me said...and hitting my head on the key board...gee i wish i knew what i was saying :lol:

rotc boy said:
i cant read....ive just been making guesses when i made posts on what the person above me said...and hitting my head on the key board...gee i wish i knew what i was saying :lol:

thats it! LoL

ahhh reading..:sick:

Maybe we need to get Redleg to find a fix that will allow us to post using crayons to make it simpler for him to read - we could write with crayon pictures then. lol

heehee!

This is really cool as I have employed the ignore feature I have no idea what you're on about... you should try it.
;)
Hehehehe

Chief Bones said:
Maybe we need to get Redleg to find a fix that will allow us to post using crayons to make it simpler for him to read - we could write with crayon pictures then. lol

heehee!
Great idea, Chief Bones.:idea:
:pray:
:D

Last edited:
God... sometimes I'm glad I'm not some peoples mod...

Redleg, I really do like the forums. There are quite a few things to get used too.. but I think it's quite cool. I think I might really try out that ignore feature!!

Ignore??????????

I don't wish to sound igorant but. . . .

what Ignore Button?

how do it work?

why? - ignore that is?

:stupid: I be dummmmmmmm:stupid:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back