eww...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright dumba... erm, Chief ( ;) ) when you have decided that a particular poster does nothing but post tripe and bothers you to the point where you no longer wish to see anything they put up on the boards here's what you do.

Click on that person's name so you go to their public profile page.

Then under the main box with their name, rank etc you will see two options.
One is to "Add Mighty Mouth to your Buddy List" and the other is to "Add Mighty Mouth to your Ignore List"

You then click on the appropriate selection. From then on you never see anything they post, the silence is golden my friend.

But, just between you and I, you should let them know how ya feel by dealing out the appropriate tag to their "Reputation" on the post that you feel breaks the camel's back. ;) But. that's just me and I'm a punitive sorta person along with being a misanthrope.

Last edited:
Ummmmmm

Ummmmmm - me neither . . errrr!

See any thing that is . .

Rose colored glasses and blinders . . uhhh

Darn and doodles -

Wait a minute . .name not George Jr. heehee

bulldogg said:
Alright dumba... erm, Chief ( ;) ) when you have decided that a particular poster does nothing but post tripe and bothers you to the point where you no longer wish to see anything they put up on the boards here's what you do.

Click on that person's name so you go to their public profile page.

Then under the main box with their name, rank etc you will see two options.
One is to "Add Mighty Mouse to your Buddy List" and the other is to "Add Mighty Mouse to your Ignore List"

You then click on the appropriate selection. From then on you never see anything they post, the silence is golden my friend.

But, just between you and I, you should let them know how ya feel by dealing out the appropriate tag to their "Reputation" on the post that you feel breaks the camel's back. ;) But. that's just me and I'm a punitive sorta person along with being a misanthrope.
What did Mighty Mouse ever do to you bulldogg?:)

Yeah, I know..

But fortunately for me, it isn't possible to ignore the admin.. ;)

It is werid indeed, that I created the topic yet cannot distinguish what u are all yapping about. To me, id say this is offtopic, but offcourse the posts wont be deleted nor edited, why? because it was NOT written by Mighty me 8)

No idea Chief but some pom tagged me with a negative rep for the post above on here with the quote "Whinge whinge whinge"... so much for a sense of humour and all that. At least by the spelling I know it wasn't an American... hehehe.

Ok, I have now changed the names to protect the dignity of the innocent.
How exactly this is whinging is beyond me... oh well.

yeah, u should have seen all the stupid ones I got. they quote "no purpose" "no bloody <cencored>" "bull tish" "shut it" "loser!"

ahhh wonder what or who they were...

Locked.

This one has gone far enough off topic now..

Feel free to start a new thread if you should have any questions about the reputation system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back