Evolution of teorism

P.U.A.

I dont know did you alredy post this somvere. If you did post link.
But i want to know what do experts or solders think. Do teorists
become more military like and profeional? I think they do, but im only civilan student and i can only tell from news, that curten atacks like mumbai, sri lanka cricet theme and Pakistan army HQ that they are geting more organized, prepered, cordineted and informed.

I thought from tactical point of viev. Asasans can be profesional in sense of doing their job efectivly and kill babys for money. I apolgyze if I insulted true
solders but i thought in sense of doing somthing more efectivly and efitantly and not in mening of world by mesuring their atutude. Eny way i goten my answer. Thank you.

Strategic War and Terrorism

Terrorism in War:
If terrorism is an attempt to bend a peoples will through fear then the bombings of London and Germany not to mention Antwerp, were acts of terror. They were nothing more than the decision to make war on civilians incapable of defending themselves. In the beginning maybe the intended targets were military in nature or at least the military industrial complex, but over time the targets changed to just trying to destroy the people.

The only two Atomic bombs used in war were used as terror weapons even though the idea was to end the war sooner and save lives they used terror.

War is terrible and not pretty and in modern war we seem to accept acts of terrorism as a way to wage war. After all it is the winner who gets to decide who the war criminals are.

Terrorism with out war:
Acts of terrorism without even the excuse of war is nothing more than acts of murder carried out by pshycotic individuals or organized groups of pshycotic individuals who claim political or religious excuses for what they do.

It's hard to say really for their are many different types of terrorism and terrorist organisations. For a majority I would say no. especially with pirates, most terrorists actually end up being groups of people who have never had any military training. Yet if you were to look at much bigger organisations you might start see more drilled troops emerging who would have a better chance at resisting a group of military personell. However if you were to compare them to military then oh no!

Back