Evolutıon????

farukmert

I ask for a brief answer; can you build a building without ground floor? you cannot. how can you build a theory without explaining the origin of first living organism? Give me a logical answer

He, umm, Big Banged into existence 8)

Yeh, ok. Unfortunately, there are some things that defy logic. Our need to find logical answers to everything is simply a symptom of our human weakness.

Our need to find logical answers to everything is simply a symptom of our human weakness.

or maybe our human strength, the motor that drives science and discovery?

farukmert said:
I ask for a brief answer; can you build a building without ground floor? you cannot. how can you build a theory without explaining the origin of first living organism? Give me a logical answer

How can you blindly follow an ancient book that is supposedly the word of god yet is more poorly written than Moby Dick?

You go with what makes more sense. Evolution makes more rational sense than that everything is controlled by an invisible man in the sky.

FutureDevilDog said:
Guys, this topic is most likely to get locked by the first mod to see it.

Yeah, nothing good can come of this thread.

Yeh, I'm sure you're right about the thread getting locked. But I wouldn't mind sharing my ideas on beliefs that I've spent a lifetime questioning, exploring, denying, believing, and developing. 'Course, I wouldn't want to force anything on anyone, unless someone asks :)

our civlization goes foward only when we explore and study all the time, many scientists spent their lifetime to wonder about things that make our society advances..

if we just find an excuse of "everything is in the hand of god" and slack off, that will not be very postive...

superworms1000 said:
our civlization goes foward only when we explore and study all the time, many scientists spent their lifetime to wonder about things that make our society advances..

if we just find an excuse of "everything is in the hand of god" and slack off, that will not be very postive...

I agree completely. I'd love to know the origins of our universe. Heck, I'd love to find the origins of our universe. I guess one of my old signatures sums up my feelings on life, though.

Whether life after death or dust after death, helping each other during this lifetime only makes sense.

religion definately makes the world a better place...teach people to be decent, and give many hopes of life...

but there should always be the seperation between religion and SCIENCE, as religion is based on faith, while science is based on scientific studies and experiment..

it is hard to prove religion with the standard of science...and it is even harder to try to use religion to explain what science should do....

than why bother to battle evolution with religion...

that is why many great scientists are faithful followers of Jesus Christ too...

Back