Everyone in my school support hippies and terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Bourne

OMG, i hate these people, my school asked us to wear red, white, or blue to honor the victims of 9-11, and all the teachers even say they will give extra credit, 3 PEOPLE(NOT INCLUDING TEACHERS) WORE RED, WHITE, OR BLUE, EVERYONE ELSE SAYS THEY WILL NOT SUPPORT A "COUNTRY THAT USES VIOLENCE TO GET WHAT THEY WANT" OMG, if i didn't have a record i would go nuts on them, GOTR come kick some ass for me please.

About the only people i talk to in that school are those 3 kids and the janitor, the janiotr was a Marine in desert storm, he is like in his 30's but he looks like a student weird, but he is really cool.

O man, there's this one kid at my school who is a facist. He also supports communism (if you can believe it!) We were talking about Pearl Harbour and he said the only good thing about it was that American's died. He also said that if he saw saddam and osama, he would pat them on the back and say "good job". For some strange reason, he's in cadets. Luckily not my unit, I would have destroyed him!

Trevor said:
We were talking about Pearl Harbour and he said the only good thing about it was that American's died. quote]

I really don't see why people hate americans. Every race has their bad points, but they do have their good points as well. I know a few Americans and I get along with them well. But I have people at my school that reckon that it's great US soldiers die everyday in Iraq, and call me crazy for joining the cadets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back