EVERYMANS WAR-the movie

Spawn

I found this WWII movie on google. It looks pretty good from the trailer.
Anybody know anything about it?

Everyman's War

My name is Nancy Smith. "Everymans War" (both the book and the movie) is about my father Donald T. Smith, who fought in WWII in the Battle of the Bulge around Nennig, Germany, was wounded and decorated for saving his men from being overrun by the German Panzer "Ghost Division".

My dad is still a healthy 84 year old, one of the few of the greatest generation still left to have their stories told in their own lifetimes. My brother Craig Smith wrote the book and the screenplay, and my brother Thad Smith produced the movie.

The movie should be coming out in March. The BOOK is out now, and has gotten excellent reviews (and not just from family!). You can buy the hardback at www.everymanswarthemovie.com and the softback should be out in about two months at the latest through Amazon.

Take a read fellas - its a good story. And I'm proud of my father, and all of the rest of you guys in uniform!

Everyman's War

I just took a look at the website and there are several screenings set for film festivals. It's actually playing today at some festival in Oregon. I'm going to try to make it to the G.I. Film Festival in D.C.

From the trailer it looks like a great film. It's a true story which is always awesome, especially when its glorifying a war hero!

I found it on facebook and myspace as well.

www.myspace.com/everymanswar

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=86095546280&ref=ts

www.everymanswarthemovie.com :visor:

Back