Every Day ?

tetvet

Banned
Does the end of the World happen everyday ? People die everyday to them that is the end of their World , people speak of Armageddon but where does it say that Armageddon comes to everyone at once .My Fans and Followers will note I placed this jewel of wisdom under general chit chat .:lol:

Does the end of the World happen everyday ? People die everyday to them that is the end of their World , people speak of Armageddon but where does it say that Armageddon comes to everyone at once .My Fans and Followers will note I placed this jewel of wisdom under general chit chat .:lol:

Thank you dear sir! Thank you!.

Also I don't know, it really does seem every other day the die hard believers of what ever new conspiracy or far flung religious theory comes along they say this over and over doesn't it?

When I look up and see a asteroid hurtling over my head , I will know it's that time.:drink:

One must be prepared for the time ALL the time .

Pretty sure if an space rock even half a mile wide would have literally millions of times more force than all added nuclear weapons ever created.

The fallout would plunge this rock we call home into a uninhabitable planet for perhaps millions of years. No sunlight, no air, no life for us.

And lots of radiation.

Don't think I'd want to live a hole in the ground until the canned beans run out after that anyhow.

Why plan for an ELE? There are in total five ELE's we seem to be heading for the sixth. Two of these five occurred from outside, three from within. Maybe one of these can be avoided if it happens again. If something remotely close to the greatest ELE happens again, no point of planning for that

Back