Ever wanted you own airplane?

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
Ever wanted you own airplane?You own jet plane?

Oh maybe perhaps, your own jet fighter airplane?

Ok ok, its no F 16 or anything like that, but it holds some history to it,

F84.jpg

I know what your thinking,

"but sukio, jet fighters still cost in the millions"

Na ah my friend!

Under, 1 million dollars, wait, it gets better, under, 500,000 US Dollars.
You can have your very own F 84 G for only 238,000 bucks.

So that means you can fly a smooth handling fighter jet from the dawn of Jet on Jet combat. This plane is simple by today's standards, but was one of America's first, and one of the most critical stepping stones into American air power today as we know it. If I had the cash, and faclilities, I would by one right now as I type this.

But, that all alplies on how you buy the aircraft. If you buy a fully restored and flyable aircraft, yea...I forgot about that little part, that makes the price sore, a little, eh eh...

But , if you find a scraped model in the bone yard some where, then mayby, like in some cases, you can get sponsors to help pay for the restoration process.

Me, I love military aviation, and its things like this, low prices, and easy restoration, shows just how reachable it really is, to have as many restored and remembered aircraft in the anals of aviation as possible, or at least remind us all , of our past and history, because it is curcial to our future.

Any one else know of any deals like this?

Last edited:
Okay, let me sell my house and maybe I'll be able to pay for the gas for an hour flight after I buy the plane.

I heard for $80,000.00 you can get a MiG-19.

I'd rather get me on of those Czechoslovakian trainers that I see for sell. The L-39, one sweet little two seater.

l39_1.jpg

i'd like that new fighter the usa is spending all the money on...correct me if im wrong its the F-22?? not sure. i saw it on a show called beyond tommorow.

i'd like that new fighter the usa is spending all the money on...correct me if im wrong its the F-22?? not sure. i saw it on a show called beyond tommorow.

Never buy the first off the production line, let someone else find and fix the bugs then buy next years model.

:)

The last Su 37 was converted back to the Su 35 varient it was orginally upgraded from.

And the F 35 isnt the fightet the US is spending Billions on ,its the cost effective answer to future areial warfare,

The F 22A, is the one that is costing all together,program cost, managment issues, and last but not least, manufacturing costs, and order reductions and last minute upgrades, closer and closer to the $1,000,000,000,000.00 (1 trillion) mark.

And the aircraft in my avatar, is the Su 47, its Russia's possible answer to the Raptor program, not out of cold relations with the western advances. But out of the need to stay current in air defense, or offense, in some cases.

Back