• Never will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if I have to

• Life and Death only

• Total voters

OutcastHuman

Have you ever called the cops on a friend. If you have list why and if you did it right off the bat or it took you awhile to do it.

I have cause my friends were doing drugs and they wouldn't listen but it took me a long time to do.

Never will..... There my Friends and i'm not going to dob them in. If they did something REALLY bad then I would push them to confess, but I would never force them to. I stick by my Friends regardless.

I did cause they stopped listening to me. Shes had problems before and she let me help her but now that she has totally stopped listening Im trying to do something in the one way I can.

I sadly voted no, I didn't notice the NEVER WILL option. I would never call the cops on my friends regardless of the situation, and trust me i've seen a lot of them. If they are doing something that I completely disagree with I would try to talk them out of it or if I'm doing something they disagree with they talk me out of it. The fact is that even if i couldn't talk them out of it, I still would never be a little rat and call the cops on them. I say if they really want to do something really stupid, go ahead if they don't realize that they may be ruining thier lives that's thier fault. The consequences will occur to them regardless if they continue doing whatever they may be doing. Maybe I was brought up to hate people that rat on thier friends, I don't know. Most importantly you have to remember that they are still your friends and they still can go to jail by getting caught themselves, you don't need to help the cops out.

Back