Ever been involved in a riot?

Ever been involved in a riot?

• Total voters
A friend of mine was in Seattle a few years back during the riots. He was shot with a rubber bullet and broke a rib.

I have two different riot experiences.

The first one probably doesn't count. I helped the police in riot training before the European Soccer Championship 1992. I was head hooligan and had a good long fight with the police... I think my body had bruises for several weeks after that training.... :)

The second one was during a "Reclaim the Street" riot in southern Sweden. It was just under our apartment... I was standing on the balcony and watched the idiots fighting the police.. Interesting..

I've been involved into many riots some time ago. Mostly at counter-demonstration against neonazi rallies.

But now I have a job and I'm not a leftie anymore, so I try to stay out of trouble most of the times 8) :D

Sometimes there's still some action after soccer games when I clash with the other team's fans but my big riot times are over for good

iv been involved in several school vs school fights that are very near to the riot (nearly 50 vs 50) and i had enough

Patriot_1989tobeyond said:
How about fights? I get in major fights alot.

Got in one over the last Thanksgiving Holiday. I was walking to the ATM(you'll love this part) and some guy came running at me from the side of the road screaming at me to give him my money. I wasn't sure what this clown was thinking by attacking someone twice his size without a weapon, but I made short work of him... and then I went and got some money.

we had a baseball brawl before. not exactly a riot, but when you have 30 kids going at each other it can get pretty crazy. but if you count fights there was a little scrap i got into near school the other day over a sports argument.

Got in one over the last Thanksgiving Holiday. I was walking to the ATM(you'll love this part) and some guy came running at me from the side of the road screaming at me to give him my money. I wasn't sure what this clown was thinking by attacking someone twice his size without a weapon, but I made short work of him... and then I went and got some money.
way to go,here we usually all wear some kind of wpn fire arm or cold wpn,so they dont even try to rob a man here,and today,we organised a huge fight against another class,so if i dont come back it will mean that iv fallen for my class :m1:

Tomorrow we'll be playing against Borussia dortmund in the national cup and i'm gonna eat a broom if there won't be some action afterwards :rambo: :cheers:

Back