Ever been involved in a riot?

View Poll Results :Ever been involved in a riot?
Yes 5 41.67%
No 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

November 4th, 2004  

Topic: Ever been involved in a riot?

Of any kind, have you?
November 4th, 2004  
A friend of mine was in Seattle a few years back during the riots. He was shot with a rubber bullet and broke a rib.
November 4th, 2004  
That sounds like a great vacation...
November 4th, 2004  
I have two different riot experiences.

The first one probably doesn't count. I helped the police in riot training before the European Soccer Championship 1992. I was head hooligan and had a good long fight with the police... I think my body had bruises for several weeks after that training....

The second one was during a "Reclaim the Street" riot in southern Sweden. It was just under our apartment... I was standing on the balcony and watched the idiots fighting the police.. Interesting..
November 5th, 2004  
How about fights? I get in major fights alot.
November 5th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country
nope, but I was riot control for a few in Kosovo
November 5th, 2004  
November 6th, 2004  
I've been involved into many riots some time ago. Mostly at counter-demonstration against neonazi rallies.

But now I have a job and I'm not a leftie anymore, so I try to stay out of trouble most of the times 8)

Sometimes there's still some action after soccer games when I clash with the other team's fans but my big riot times are over for good
November 6th, 2004  
November 7th, 2004  
iv been involved in several school vs school fights that are very near to the riot (nearly 50 vs 50) and i had enough