Evenin', Gents!

Troop Rupert

Hello, all!

I found this forum whilst browsing another military forum, which in turn, I found whilst checking yet another forum...

Anyway, here's Troop Rupert's potted history; Currently, I'm a reservist in the British Army - Royal Corps of Signals - and am a Lt :horsie: in command of a troop within a Sabre Squadron, which is about as 'Sharp End' as it gets in signals world. Been there for a little over 2 years.

Prior to that, I served with the RAF Regt, starting life as a Gunner and ending my time in the Regt as a Flying Officer in command of a flight of hairy-a**sed Gunners. :m16shoot:

Prior to thatI was in the regular Army, leaving as a Cpl in the Paras. In total, I've done about 12 years regular and reserve service and have seen active service in Northern Ireland, Gulf War I, Bosnia, Kosovo, and Sierra Leone.

I'm married (second time lucky!) to Jo and live in West Yorkshire; despite being a southerner, the locals are friendly! My hobbies include denying the fact that I've turned 30 this year, drinking beer, and being outside wearing green... :camo: :p

Hello i´m also a newbie in this Forum :oops: but let me welcome you :cheers:

Greetz Joker

Back