Even going to the toilet can be dangerous

Its a leopard Viper, Cheetahs are more skinny.

I had a series of photographs somewhere, where a fella is going to a long drop toilet in the bush, you see him going in, then next shot is the bloke running out with horror on his face, the 3rd shot is a male lion coming out of the toilet after the fella.

I don't think he needed the toilet after that, but he needed a change of underwear and trousers.

Last edited:

I had a series of photographs somewhere, where a fella is going to a long drop toilet in the bush, you see him going in, then next shot is the bloke running out with horror on his face, the 3rd shot is a male lion coming out of the toilet after the fella.

I don't think he needed the toilet after that, but he needed a change of underwear and trousers.

That would be really something to see... :twisted:

The lion was pissed by the fact; another man walked in when they lion was only doing his business, most males would be pissed off if a man walked in meanwhile the occupant is taking a dump. The leopard is only waiting for her turn to do her natural things

This is something you got to ask I3BrigPvSk, dear. There is some Sacndanavian culture that I am trying to adapt, and failing miserably...:m16shoot:

If it looks like a leopard, sounds like a leopard, then it is a leopard. If it smells like a fish and looks like a fish, it is a fish. If it smells like a fish and looks like a mermaid, then it can be two things, a mermaid or a bridal shower. If smells like a fish but looks like a beaver, then it most definitely a beaver.

Viper; to adapt to the Scandinavian culture is so easy. You have morals? Delete them and you are adapted to the Scandinavian culture

If it looks like a leopard, sounds like a leopard, then it is a leopard. If it smells like a fish and looks like a fish, it is a fish. If it smells like a fish and looks like a mermaid, then it can be two things, a mermaid or a bridal shower. If smells like a fish but looks like a beaver, then it most definitely a beaver.

Viper; to adapt to the Scandinavian culture is so easy. You have morals? Delete them and you are adapted to the Scandinavian culture

If that is Scandanavian way of looking at it, then I have been a Scandanavian all my life! :shock::shock::shock:

Then what the hell am I doing in Singapore...? :jump::jump:

I have been told I have the morals of an old Tom Cat, so I am well geared up and prepared. Now where's my airline timetable????? Bugger, I think the missus hid it. :cry:

Last edited:
I have been told I have the morals of an old Tom Cat, so I am well geared up and prepared. Now where's my airline timetable????? Bugger, I think the missus hid it. :cry:

Perhaps a Scandinavian ancestry there, Opa Brit. Psst, Opa, you can purchase an airline ticket online. Tell the missus you need to take an emergency trip to Denmark

If that is Scandanavian way of looking at it, then I have been a Scandanavian all my life! :shock::shock::shock:

Then what the hell am I doing in Singapore...? :jump::jump:

Good question, there is a need for a Para-rescue in Scandinavia. We have an emergency you must attend to. View it as an order.

Back